Honored Contributor

I rarely if almost never buy fashions for QVC, but I really liked the Martha Stewart show today.  Nice selections. Loved the blouses and sweaters.  I missed out on several things (for the color) but I finally managed to get a top.  Of all the fahions on QVC, I like her the best.  I like Leana too,but I rately get to watch him.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart show today

I tried to watch, but Kierstin was so distracting, leaving MS on set so that she could change into every single item.

They had an adequate number of models to show the clothes. Kierstin is too much about herself.

I only made it halfway through the show before changing the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the Christmas  show s in July or Aug when Martha S was paired with Rick . Now that was a show . He said he was on his best behavior .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was the Kierstin show. I have never seen a host leave the guest to try on clothes that often before. Knowing that they have models for this, I thought it was strange and a little rude.  

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Frequent Contributor

I own the short sleeve down jacket in Navy.  Love it.  Don’t size up.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a blouse that was not shown in the show today but was also marked down.  I wanted this blouse for the longest time and they finally marked it down.  I am sure Martha will be bringing more clothes for the fall/winter.  The clothes I own by her are very nice quality.  I also own the coat with the bib in navy.  Love that coat but it is for 40 or 50 degree weather.  It will not hold up to a REAL Chicago winter.

kindness is strength