Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart show - the Vultures are out

I was somewhat disappointed in her 5 pm EST show because anything really marked down the vultures got.  Plus the clothes that are really nice and selling were not marked down.  Two of the tops marked down are fairly new as I purchased one and returned it because it was so unattractive on (boxy).  The other one is a  linen blend top is wrinkling on air.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart show - the Vultures are out

Who are the vultures?

Nothing nice is marked down, that is the norm at Q.

Occasionally if  price goes  low, it is because only extra small's are left and they won't wear it.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Vultures? Do you mean those of us who were able to order quickly and didn't wait to think a lot about it?

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was somewhat disappointed in her 5 pm EST show because anything really marked down the vultures got. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler   @hopi   The ones that right on top of it just like vultures.  LOL    Don't get upset it is not to be taken seriously.   I have been on top of it but not this time.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was somewhat disappointed in her 5 pm EST show because anything really marked down the vultures got.  Plus the clothes that are really nice and selling were not marked down.  Two of the tops marked down are fairly new as I purchased one and returned it because it was so unattractive on (boxy).  The other one is a  linen blend top is wrinkling on air.

I am confused. This review of the show is written as if the show was over but  rather there was nearly an hour left of a two hour show. Also im looking at the show contents on Q's site. Its a clearance show. Everyhthing, with 20 min left to go mind you, but everything so far shown has a clearance price. I'm not sure what you saw that was not marked down

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am confused. This review of the show is written as if the show was over but  rather there was nearly an hour left of a two hour show. Also im looking at the show contents on Q's site. Its a clearance show. Everyhthing, with 20 min left to go mind you, but everything so far shown has a clearance price. I'm not sure what you saw that was not marked down

I don't understand why other shoppers are being called a derogatory name.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised shoppers jumped on her clothing. I think they are some of the finest things that Q sells..

Honored Contributor

She's obviously joking, people. Items are marked down to nudge the sales along.  Hot items are rarely marked down.  I think its nice QVC is actually using clearance prices, unlike the old days where they hung onto inventory forever.  How about that Lisa Rinna top?  Over 2/3 off.  It must have really bombed.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 She had a 0600am clearance show this morning so a lot of stuff sold out then. This vulture was all over it!😁🦅

Check the schedule for future shows because the mark down items and easy pays usually show up online 1-2 hours before the show is due to air. 

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Who are the vultures?

Nothing nice is marked down, that is the norm at Q.

Occasionally if  price goes  low, it is because only extra small's are left and they won't wear it.

I'm confused.

Vultures don't wear extra smalls?