Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart's stretch poplin shirt

I received 3 of these today. (white, black, & dragonfruit)  They are well made and certainly worth the price.  The fit is true to size.

Talk about fast delivery.

https://www.qvc.com/Martha-Stewart-Stretch-Poplin-Button-Front-Blouse.product.A309515.html?upsh=1&sc...

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's stretch poplin shirt

@lulu1  Those shirts look very nice and classic. Enjoy your purchases!

Honored Contributor

The white is sold out. If it comes back I will get it. I have her other shirts that are poplin and they are very nice too

My pants should get here today or tomorrow

Respected Contributor

@lulu1  Was scared to open your post as I too ordered this white shirt and when I saw your post thought Oh no what is it going to say!  So glad you like your shirts mine is on the way but I usually have to wait anywhere from 8- 10 days to get any order.

@cherry  my Jeans are are still in process but looking forward to getting these too.

Ladies enjoy your purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1

Hi lulu...thank you for remembering me in another thread a few weeks ago...so nice of you!

I'm glad you love your MS poplin shirts...dragonfruit is a beautiful color.  Please tell us about the fit...and, does it wrinkle much? TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I received 3 of these today. (white, black, & dragonfruit)  They are well made and certainly worth the price.  The fit is true to size.

Talk about fast delivery.

https://www.qvc.com/Martha-Stewart-Stretch-Poplin-Button-Front-Blouse.product.A309515.html?upsh=1&sc...

@MacDUFF

I've missed reading (and seeing) your posts.  How's Handsome?

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1

He's well...handsome as ever...thank you for asking!  (He's still my photographer...I have so many pics of summer outfits that I've been thinking of starting another thread lol).

Don't forget to give us more details on the MS shirt...I need a black summer shirt.  I have my eye on a similar shirt from Nordstrom, but the cost is much, much higher.

Have a great day lulu!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I wanted this top in the black and red. My size is gone,  I thought this was darling.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I have 2 types of her other poplin shirts ,and they go right from the dryer, to a hanger, and they look fine

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@lulu1

He's well...handsome as ever...thank you for asking!  (He's still my photographer...I have so many pics of summer outfits that I've been thinking of starting another thread lol).

Don't forget to give us more details on the MS shirt...I need a black summer shirt.  I have my eye on a similar shirt from Nordstrom, but the cost is much, much higher.

Have a great day lulu!

@MacDUFF

You know your fans are clamoring for a new thread. Not only did I enjoy seeing your wardrobe, your (self-deprecating) humor always made me smile.

As for the shirt, there is no comparison between it and one that would be 2 or 3 times the price.  I like the shape of it as well as the placket covering the buttons. Truthfully I think the fabric is a bit heavy for warm weather.  I haven't laundered them so do not know whether it will softened a bit. 

I go through so many white and black button downs because the white get grungy and the black get sort of chalky. The dragonfly is a cross between red and coral. They will find a place in my wardrobe, more than likely my everyday.  In spring and fall I tend to wear button downs under sweaters and jackets.  Once the weather gets cold, I become the queen of black turtlenecks.

Looking forward to a new thread!