Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's Swiss Dot Blouse....Love

It's beautiful, hope you enjoy it.

I have narrow shoulders, that neckline wouldn't work for me but I love all the other elements.

Esteemed Contributor

@gigy 

I am mad for Swiss dot anything.

According to the garment measurements, I would be an XXXS!

Yikes, I haven't been that small since I was a baby Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

I am narrow in the  shoulders too, so worried about the size medium I ordered. Her sizing is so odd, like the other poster mentioned, I too would be an xtra small which is a bout two sizes smaller then my normal sizing.

Trusted Contributor

This was my first Martha purchase and I was unsure about sizing so I ordered the shell pink in small. In stores, I usually wear a medium. The small is loose but not oversized. It is a very pretty blouse and I look forward to wearing it when the weather warms up. The Swiss dot is very pretty and feminine. The sleeves are sheer at the top but I have a bra in that color that I will wear with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gigy 

I bet that medium will be just fine.

If I order the black one, I will order the medium.

It's a darling top.  Please post back when you get yours.

Trusted Contributor

Went back to see if they might have either the marigold or shell pink in my size small and they had the pink. I was thrilled and ordered it. So now I have one in white medium coming and one in shell pink small coming. Still want the marigold. I also like Martha's anarak jacket in the french blue, but have to wait until I can afford it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a blouse from the LDO line that is made from the same swiss dotted fabric in pink that has a p*ssy bow at the neckline which I have had for about 3-4 years.  The new Swiss dot was just making its appearance back then.  I think Melania Trump had a Swiss dot blouse with a p*ssy bow on at one of the political things but I am sure hers cost more than LDOs.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I have a blouse from the LDO line that is made from the same swiss dotted fabric in pink that has a p*ssy bow at the neckline which I have had for about 3-4 years.  The new Swiss dot was just making its appearance back then.  I think Melania Trump had a Swiss dot blouse with a p*ssy bow on at one of the political things but I am sure hers cost more than LDOs.

Sounds lovely, what is the # to that LDO blouse you described? I think swiss dot is so lady like and perfect for Spring and Summer.

Trusted Contributor

Went back to see if the marigold was available and it was, but in medium, large, no small. I went with the medium on wait list. The white one that I ordered in medium arrived and fits fine. I definitely can wear a small as the medium is roomy but not terrible. Waiting on the shell pink in small. Curious to see what the difference is in fit. Such a pretty blouse for the warmer weather.

Trusted Contributor

One thing I've learned when wanting an item is always go back to it daily to see if your color and size are available. The marigold in small was on waitlist, so I cancelled the medium and now waiting on what I want. This blouse is so beautiful and I hope Martha will bring more colors in the future.