Trusted Contributor

Martha Stewart's Swiss Dot Blouse....Love

Did anyone see the presentation for this blouse? Sleeves are sheer and bodice is lined. I want the Marigold color but it sold out in my size, the soft pink also sold out, so I bought the white in medium because the small was sold out. Hope it fits okay, really loved the style and fabric and colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's Swiss Dot Blouse....Love

@gigy 

Please post the item number!

Respected Contributor

A351679

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

Yes, that is the number, thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

There is a pink one in the picture but it's not one of the selections?!

Trusted Contributor

Loved the neckline.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Did anyone see the presentation for this blouse? Sleeves are sheer and bodice is lined. I want the Marigold color but it sold out in my size, the soft pink also sold out, so I bought the white in medium because the small was sold out. Hope it fits okay, really loved the style and fabric and colors.

@gigy.  Did you check the garment measurements?  It looks like it runs large.  Martha's clothing usually does.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I agree with you, her clothing does run large. I have three other tops of hers that are a medium and I wish I had gone with the small. I love this new blouse but the colors I want all sold out so fast. Went with the white in medium just because I love it so much and thought perhaps I could wash and shrink it somewhat. Will go back and see if the marigold and soft pink come back in my size. I also wanted that polka dot blouse from Laurie Felt collection but it completely sold out too.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It must have sold out. Hopefully it will come back.

Honored Contributor

I usually need to go down 1 size in Martha's tops. I always check the garment measurements

I think Martha is broad shouldered, and takes women that are built like this ,into account ,when she sizes