Valued Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart "Fashion"? Seriously??

@Thisismynickname wrote:

JRT did a good job with Martha!  For some reason, I thought Jane would irritate Martha, but M seemed to be enjoying herself.  Not so with Shawn!

I liked the drawstring jeans from Martha and the price was not extreme.  I'm big in the waist, so I always wear a top over anyhow; they just looked comfortable.

Not a fan of the tent top.

Must be the firing memories!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the show with Martha on with Shawn. Shawn loved her jeans so much, now she will wear jeans after buying them. I think Shawn was buying it all on air and Martha sold out. So early, they had to fill time. I didn't see anything I was interested in.

Honored Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

JRT did a good job with Martha!  For some reason, I thought Jane would irritate Martha, but M seemed to be enjoying herself.  Not so with Shawn!

@mnmom

I thought JRT would irritate her also - I know she does me!  I just watched out of curiosity and ended up making a purchase.  

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I saw the show with Martha on with Shawn. Shawn loved her jeans so much, now she will wear jeans after buying them. I think Shawn was buying it all on air and Martha sold out. So early, they had to fill time. I didn't see anything I was interested in.

HAHA, I thought it was hilarious that when Shawn went into her "shopping" schtick, Martha said "are you SHOPPING?"   When Shawn said yes, Martha said, "well then you should buy more than one." 

Super Contributor

@DiAnne   I watched out of curiosity too (I'm not really a fan) and was surprised how much I ended up liking the jeans with the tonal blue embroidery. My size sold out though before I could order, which was probably for the best. I haven't really embraced the whole embroidery trend but for some reason that particular design/color I really liked!

Would love for those that did buy to purchase what they think about the items received.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

HAHA, I thought it was hilarious that when Shawn went into her "shopping" schtick, Martha said "are you SHOPPING?"   When Shawn said yes, Martha said, "well then you should buy more than one." 

@SarahW

@febe1

LOL!  Maybe Martha should try hosting!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Those patchwork jeans are NOT something Martha would wear......sell, yes.....wear, NO.

Respected Contributor

Martha is a genuinely talented woman.  And so is Ina Garten.  I applaud these women who work hard and are successful over the years, growing, embracing change, especially in today's economy.  As a woman, I support them whenever I can.

Respected Contributor

Anything to make a buck!!!!  I am done with people who put their name on other peoples ideas and work.  Done with it all.

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

LOL   Like Martha was razzing Q for its well-worn comment "most of you are buying more than one."