Contributor

Martha Stewart "Fashion"? Seriously??

What is the allure?

Valued Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart "Fashion"? Seriously??

I just turned in to see what the white blouse thread was about.  Zero ":allure" for me.

Frequent Contributor

Jane is trying way to hard to act likes she likes theses clothes, they are very boring.The show had a very uncomfortable feel

Honored Contributor

I don't think I could wear her styles.   Looks like we will be seeing a lot of her.  Skincare line is coming too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased Martha's shirt with the faux pearl buttons and really love it.  It will be nice with leggings and boots if it ever gets cool enough around here to wear it.  I just ordered the canary embroidered jeans.  I have two canaries myself and love anything with birds on it.  I just hope I ordered the right size.  Jane keeps saying she is wearing a size 8 and I was hoping I could base what size I order on what she and the models are wearing but I find it hard to believe that woman is wearing an 8.  I ordered the size I think I need to be comfortable since no one will know what size I'm wearing but me.

ETA ~ The scarf that is a gift with purchase is really beautiful.  It's nice quality, not some flimsy throw-in.  Of course, I'm partial to canaries, lol! 

Regular Contributor

I like some of the jeans because I kind of have a similar shape as Martha.  But that top is awful!

Regular Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

I purchased Martha's shirt with the faux pearl buttons and really love it.  It will be nice with leggings and boots if it ever gets cool enough around here to wear it.  I just ordered the canary embroidered jeans.  I have two canaries myself and love anything with birds on it.  I just hope I ordered the right size.  Jane keeps saying she is wearing a size 8 and I was hoping I could base what size I order on what she and the models are wearing but I find it hard to believe that woman is wearing an 8.  I ordered the size I think I need to be comfortable since no one will know what size I'm wearing but me. 

Yeah, I had no idea what size to order either.  Crossing fingers, and going out to walk so I can squeeze into them when they come.  Lol.

Honored Contributor

I hate pants or jeans that fit like leggings.  I think they are very unattractive.  When I wear pants, I want pants same goes for jeans.  I don't like tunics so that is a no go. Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

MARTHA STEWART FASHION soon to be joined by Ina Garten Fashion ! 😆

Honored Contributor

EVERYBODY's a "fashion designer" these days, lol.  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~