Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Anyone can help with the sizing, they look huge but I would love to have one.

usually I wear XS or s.

thanks

I don't buy much Q clothing but when I do I use the actual garment measurement chart and compare to my current garment measurement,  always true to size .

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl  Every blouse has a different style.  The best way to get the fit you want is looking at the size guide under the description on the left hand side of the page.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

They run true to size, they are not designed to hug the body.  They are supposed to be relaxed with movement.  You can size down if you want to but it won't fit the way it was designed to fit. 

@chrystaltree    Like maternity wear?  If I don't size down, that's how they look.

If you don't like the style of something, why the heck would you even consider buying it?  That makes no sense to me at all.  

@chrystaltree   I probably have at least a dozen of Martha's shirts but I buy the correct size according to the size chart so that it fits correctly and is flattering.  That almost always involves going down a size.  I don't like baggy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few of MS's long sleeve sweaters and they are top quality and warm.  Almost too warm (cold winter day)  in the house.  BUT she needs some style people instead of making tops that .................look 'fair' on her.  Can't say they even look great (on her).  Balloon maternity.