Valued Contributor

Anyone can help with the sizing, they look huge but I would love to have one.

usually I wear XS or s.

thanks

Regular Contributor

True to size and very well made.

Honored Contributor

True to size for me, and agree that her fashion are well made.

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart blouses

[ Edited ]

I find them to be true to size for me. Of course, I can't speak for everyone. I think you should try one.

Honored Contributor

They do run at least one size large.  You can get the actual garment lmeasurement at the end of the text that describes it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

i may be the odd one out, but I find her tops on the large size. I usually wear between a small and medium. With her clothing I always order a small. They are well made.

Honored Contributor

They run true to size, they are not designed to hug the body.  They are supposed to be relaxed with movement.  You can size down if you want to but it won't fit the way it was designed to fit. 

Respected Contributor

I size down from an XL to a L and the fit is perfect; my usual XL in Martha's tops is huge on me.

Check the "Click Here" measurements and compare to a top/blouse you already have and go from there.  Hope it works out, they are very good quality, nice tops.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They run true to size, they are not designed to hug the body.  They are supposed to be relaxed with movement.  You can size down if you want to but it won't fit the way it was designed to fit. 

@chrystaltree    Like maternity wear?  If I don't size down, that's how they look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree    Like maternity wear?  If I don't size down, that's how they look.

If you don't like the style of something, why the heck would you even consider buying it?  That makes no sense to me at all.