Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV - 3/8/19

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

For anyone who wants to try Martha Stewart Jeans but don't like Knit Jeans, check out the lunchtime special for today A307715. Great price.

@momoftwo2007 

I have and love those jeans! I almost picked up another pair on my lunch break. Great fit & quality.

I haven’t seen the TSV much today but Martha is the only one who appears to be in the correct size. Everyone else looks like overstuffed sausages.

I think I’ll stick to her regular jeans instead of the pull on knits. I don’t think I need a zipper on my pants. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed the shows and didn't DVR them bc I don't have time to watch. I might pick up the denim top and blouse, still considering it. Love the egg shell blue color Heart

I'm surprised no website photos of the new denim top, not good for sales Q! 

A351518
Martha Stewart Luxe Cotton Button Front Knit Blouse

a351518.jpg

A351799
Martha Stewart Denim 3/4 Sleeve Blouse with Frayed Detail

29n.1024x576.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I agree.  When it begin to be considered attractive for pants to be so tight fitting that they wrinkle up around the knees?  I hate that look.  

all of QVC's pants are shown way too small on all models, not sure why no reason for it ,  maybe it's shows that way on the TV?

but everyone wearing the the white jeans yesterday needed to go up a size 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thought the frayed denim top was awesome! It keeps callling me. ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Since the Martha Stewart embroidered jeans I ordered a few months ago fit perfectly and are excellent quality, I ordered the white TSV pair yesterday morning.  Well, I needed a new pair of white jeans anyway.....   When I got home last evening, I also ordered the bleached blue pair.  Good Heavens! what was I thinking?!?  

I hope I don't regret this.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thought the frayed denim top was awesome! It keeps callling me. ha!

@World Traveler  - yes! I have it in my cart. They did a nice job with styling the models and presenting it during the TSV launch. Nice to see reasonable price points and excellent quality for this line. I also like some of her new shoes. Hope the TSV jeans are a win, look forward to reading reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@tototwo I don't think you will have regrets. She makes quality items. Be sure to let us know what you think once you try them. Smiley Happy