Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV - 3/8/19

I just watched a little of the video that's posted.  I think Bonnie looks good in the dark wash and Martha and the model in the black look good.

I do not care for these on Leah or on Ronnie however, I'm not a fan of light wash denim and the denim color Ronnie is wearing looks weird to me.  Those really look like knit pants, not jeans.   

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Kerstin showing her behind just now and they were really really tight,pulling around the legs so tight.  I like them but not ordering. If the fit is that tight,no. Order up and too loose? Not worth the chance.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Taking a pass on the TSV jeans but I love the new denim top with back zipper and raw edges. Also love the blouse Martha wore for the launch show in the green turquoise color. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

For anyone who wants to try Martha Stewart Jeans but don't like Knit Jeans, check out the lunchtime special for today A307715. Great price.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

For anyone who wants to try Martha Stewart Jeans but don't like Knit Jeans, check out the lunchtime special for today A307715. Great price.

Great price on the LTS jeans @momoftwo2007 . Love her embroidered jeans. I want the canary jeans. 

I would post photos of the tops that Iike but I'm offsite, will try to post the photos later

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I agree.  When it begin to be considered attractive for pants to be so tight fitting that they wrinkle up around the knees?  I hate that look.  

Honored Contributor

Not jeans but knit pants masquerading as jeans.  One of those pull em up kind.  No zip fly etc.  I like Martha's fashions usually.   But not these.  Don't like the way the fabric rolls on the leg. 

Trusted Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

Saw a little of the show with Leah this morning.  I thought these "jeans" looked awful on everyone--even Leah--except Martha.  Martha has long, thin legs and I thought she looked great.  Everyone else 's were way too tight and fit like jeggings.

I agree with you!  Leah has great long legs and they didn't compliment her!  I couldn't figure out if it was the denim color or they just had her in the wrong size.  I think Leah looks fantastic in everything so I was surprised.  Martha was wearing the black at one point - maybe the darker color just looked more complimentary on tv.

Valued Contributor

Saw  some of the show with Kiersten who had a size 0 on.  Everyone with the exception of Martha looked like these "jeans" were spray-painted on.  I'd love to see a 2x model in the white ones but in the shows I've  seen, none of larger models had them on but I only watched a couple of times today.  I'm not body-shaming large models because I'm way too large myself.  I'm always jealous of seeing larger women in great fitting jeans, but I'm too short and too large for Martha's "jeans".

Trusted Contributor

@bootsanne  I am only 5 ft tall and if these jeans did not look good on Leah's long legs then I knew they were not for my short ones.  There will always be something else ahead!

Smiley Happy