Honored Contributor

Her TSV will be the Knit Denim Ankle Jeans with Zipper Detail, $39.95. A351435.

Great price!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV - 3/8/19

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler   When I look at the photos they almost look like jeggings to me rather than jeans.  Look how tight they seem to be on the models.  I was happy to see different lengths offered & I'm just assuming Martha Stewart items would have good quality.  Just not sure about how tight they appear down the whole leg.  If they are jeggings they should be sold that way.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I thought the price was good on Martha’s TSV too and almost preordered. But I’m also wondering about the fit.  I’ll have to watch the presentation on TSV day before I decide for sure.  

Honored Contributor

@nova  Good point. Will make sure to watch the presentation in that area. Heart

Respected Contributor

Could that model wear them any tighter?  I thought they looked bad from the front, but the back is even tighter.

A351437

Esteemed Contributor

I will wait for the presentation.  I did look at the measurements, and my regular size has a larger hip measurement, so I think that my staying true to size, it will be more like jeans and less like leggings.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@World Traveler   When I look at the photos they almost look like jeggings to me rather than jeans.  Look how tight they seem to be on the models.  I was happy to see different lengths offered & I'm just assuming Martha Stewart items would have good quality.  Just not sure about how tight they appear down the whole leg.  If they are jeggings they should be sold that way.

They are a fitted jean, according to the product description. They are quite slim in Martha's photo as well.

Honored Contributor

Look Good, Feel Good Updated zipper details at ankle SHOP NOW TSV(R) Presale* Under $40 & Easy Pay(R)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They're your everyday, any day denim jeans, updated with zipper details at the ankles and designed with an elastic waistband for morning-to-late-evening comfort. Because we know life is busy and days can get long. From Martha Stewart.

• Fabrication: knit denim
  • Hardware: functional zipper at ankle side hem
  • Features: pull-on style, encased elastic waistband, two front pockets with coin pocket, two back patch pockets
  • White/Light Indigo: matte nickeltone hardware
  • Medium Indigo/Dark Indigo: antiqued coppertone hardware
  • Francesca Black: gunmetal hardware
  • Rise: slightly below the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits closer to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 29"
  • Inseam: petite missy/plus inseam 26"
  • Inseam: tall missy/plus inseam 32"
  • Content: 64% cotton/35% polyester/1% elastane, exclusive of decoration
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.... look more like skinny jeans than jeggings to me.  But I want to watch the presentation.  I like the way they fit on Martha herself.   I love my other pair of MS jeans so will definitely check them out.  Thanks for the heads-up!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt