Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Kachina624 @What makes you think she can’t afford it? Nasty post.

@Leggett28.  Because she's making such a big deal about the price.  One has to assume it's out of her price range and beyond her budget.   Why don't you reprimand her for trashing what many thought wad a cute item at a fair price and was very labor intensive?  Now that was rude.

I could easily afford it. My point is the price for an awful looking shirt. As for 'trashing'...this an opinion board. Wow.

Honored Contributor

I have 4 of her shirts, and none of them need to be ironed. They are a substantial weight of cotton, well tailored ,and fit like a dream

Martha doesn't put her name on junk

Respected Contributor
I thought that plaid shirt with the denim patched was cute. The plaids were perfectly matched across the placket. That costs more to do.

But you do you.
Trusted Contributor

I have been extremely happy with the quality of Martha Stewart clothing. In my opinion her clothing is the highest quality brand QVC carries, and that now includes Linea by Louis Del Olio. 

Respected Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

I have been extremely happy with the quality of Martha Stewart clothing. In my opinion her clothing is the highest quality brand QVC carries, and that now includes Linea by Louis Del Olio. 

As a new customer of Martha Stewart ,, I am most impressed with the quality. of her clothing. Also agree with your comparison of Linea, Keta.  My first purchase was much too large but that's ok; I'll soon learn how her sizing works as I ordered another piece today The relaxed but forever styles suit my taste and lifestyle perfectly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Kachina624 @What makes you think she can’t afford it? Nasty post.es

@Leggett28.  Because she's making such a big deal about the price.  One has to assume it's out of her price range and beyond her budget.   Why don't you reprimand her for trashing what many thought wad a cute item at a fair price and was very labor intensive?  Now that was rude.

I could easily afford it. My point is the price for an awful looking shirt. As for 'trashing'...this an opinion board. Wow.

Unless I read it wrong OP was talking about a D&C shirt not a MS one.  Reguardless, everyone is entitled to their opinion about a product withot a snarky comment about their personal finances. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Kachina624 @What makes you think she can’t afford it? Nasty post.es

Unless I read it wrong OP was talking about a D&C shirt not a MS one.  Reguardless, everyone is entitled to their opinion about a product withot a snarky comment about their personal finances. 

@mspatmac   The title of the thread is Martha Stewart Shirt.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau