Honored Contributor

Some of Martha's clothes have been marked down so check it out! Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

i have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of her items so far.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I noticed that earlier today too. I got almost $11 back on her new tuxedo stripe jeans. 😁

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I am waiting on a blouse that was just marked down.  I ordered it on Saturday and today was the clearance price so I called CS to get the credit.  Most of reviews are very good.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

From what I see....don't buy when fashion is first presented - just check Clearance often. LOGO drops quickly from $70 down to $50's as well as other lines.  I am surprised Martha's line is already on mark-down.  Things not going so good - perhaps.?????

Esteemed Contributor

If you like Martha Stewart or even if you don't there's a fun article about her new closet remodel and closet organization. She turned a spare bedroom into a closet with the help of California Closets. The layout is in her new Martha Stewart Living magazine spring edition (the magazine is no longer carried in Canada) but the U.K. Daily Mail website has plenty of photos of the closet layout. Martha looks like she's wearing her QVC denim jeans in one of the photos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5483285/Inside-Martha-Stewarts-insanely-organized-closet.h...

Perfectly organized! Martha Stewart has opened the doors of her immaculate walk-in closet after turning a small bedroom in her Bedford, New York, home into a wardrobe space 

Honored Contributor

Both my daughter and DIL have these California closet designs similar to Martha's. They are very nice.  One grandson also has them.  He is a very organized person and they work for him.  They would not work for all teenagers but he immaculate and impeccable, keeps his vehicle as clean as his room and closets.

Honored Contributor

She is wearing her patchwork jeans, in that picture. She colored one of the patches gold, with her fabric paint

Esteemed Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

From what I see....don't buy when fashion is first presented - just check Clearance often. LOGO drops quickly from $70 down to $50's as well as other lines.  I am surprised Martha's line is already on mark-down.  Things not going so good - perhaps.?????

@fthunt, her clothing "sells out" so quickly, it might be b/c there's just too few in sizing so they move them.