Honored Contributor

I ordered my usual size. I could get them on, but they looked too tight on me.  Back they went.  I ordered the next size up and am waiting for them to come.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Just posted on the othr forum on these jeans.

Got dark indigo - perfect fit in my usual size.  Rturning the light indigo - fit is too tight for me -don't like 'sausage' look! Checked both pairs together and the light ones are about an inch smaller!

So one out of two aint bad, I guess......Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I heard so much about her jeans, so I took a chance.  Ordered my usual size 8 (light blue), and they were too small. Not horrible, but too tight in the legs which are not a usual issue for me.   I returned them without re-ordering since I am not sure if the 10 would fit or not.  I don't think I'll take a chance on her jeans in the future, or at least not this type of jean.  Oh well.....

Honored Contributor

@MUO  They never let you know if it runs small and they certainly are not going to tell you it's defective.  That's too bad because I have some of her clothes with no problems at all.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got my replacement pair today.  They are also going back.

I ordered the light denim, first time in a 10, my regular size.  I'm a 10 all the time at Talbots and actually an 8 at J Jill.  So, I'd ordered the 10.

I could get the 10's on, but the waist was really small as was the rear and the legs felt like sausage casings to me.  So, I returned those and ordered a 12.   They came today.

They seem to be no bigger at all in the waist and rear.  The legs are only marginally better.  When washed, I'm sure they'd shrink.

So, back THEY go tomorrow.  Never, ever, ever again.  Never.

Someone else mentioned sizing issues with the light denim, so maybe it's a problem with those.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Another reason to shop locally and try on jeans before you buy them.  I sure wish QVC would fix their sizing problems.  I've seen several items on their fashion shows I'd like to order, but don't trust the sizing and really hate to return or exchange.  I took a chance on these MS jeans and, once again, the sizing was off.   Learned my lesson and won't order again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor
I am waiting on mine. I am a sitting 6 in MS other jeans. I will be interested to see how they fit considering the comments