Frequent Contributor

Way too small and the reviews are negative regarding the fit.  I tried to guage the fit by looking at the size chart, listening to the host (no way she was wearing an 8) and trying to assess what the models were wearing.  I am a small person but would need at least 2 sizes larger.  Just wish someone had said the garment runs small.  Back tomorrow.  

Esteemed Contributor

Q sizes use to be stable; but then all the offshore manufacturers for all the different vendors has made buying a pure gamble.  I so hate to repackage and return clothing so.......I just stopped buying from the Q.  The cost is another factor. I stick to Martha's garden tools - they fit every time.

Honored Contributor

I'm between sizes and chose to order the smaller size.  It was a bit snug at the waist but otherwise fit fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wear either an 8 or 10 petite (depending on the brand) and I ordered the TSV jeans in 10 petite.  I could get them on but they looked way too tight on me.  Otherwise the jeans were nice. 

Honored Contributor

Between see ing them on tv and the click her e measurements, it looked like they ran small.

Honored Contributor

@MUO 

I’m sorry the pants did not fit. I remember thinking Martha was the only person wearing the correct size in those. Everyone else looked like they needed to go up 1-2 sizes. 

I’ve got a pair of Martha’s regular jeans that are supposed to be ankle length. The have lacing at the ankles and are a bit longer on me. They fit great but this new fabric and fit was obviously different so I didn’t order. I’ll still watch for other jeans from her. 

Honored Contributor

I bought my normal size and had to return both pair as they were too small.  My friend had a similar experience and is returning hers also.  I didn't reorder because I'm now not sure what size I need in that brand.  I'll stick with brands whose sizing work better for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs - bleached blue and white - in my usual size 4.   The blue pair fits perfectly, like they were custom made for me.  The white pair is waay too tight.  Laying them flat, one pair on top of the other, the white pair is much smaller than the blue pair, even tho both are labeled the same size.  Drats!   QVC's inconsistent sizing strikes again!  

I'll return the white pair and keep the blue pair.  Won't exchange sizes because who knows what I'll get.   Makes me mad because I hate their return shipping charges and it will probably be another year or two before I order anything from QVC.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

It is getting difficult to know what size to buy anymore due to all the inconsistencies in the sizing.  Unlike going to brick and mortar where you can try things on and visually see how things look and on it has become a real gamble with the clothing purchases.  I purchased the Martha top with the fringe hem going by the click here sizing, the top was so tight causing yet another return. I was able to buy the same size in all the designers clothing and had a great fit, that is no longer the case and the click here measurements does not always work out.  

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I ordered 2 pairs - bleached blue and white - in my usual size 4.   The blue pair fits perfectly, like they were custom made for me.  The white pair is waay too tight.  Laying them flat, one pair on top of the other, the white pair is much smaller than the blue pair, even tho both are labeled the same size.  Drats!   QVC's inconsistent sizing strikes again!  

I'll return the white pair and keep the blue pair.  Won't exchange sizes because who knows what I'll get.   Makes me mad because I hate their return shipping charges and it will probably be another year or two before I order anything from QVC.

@tototwo 

I would call CS and tell the rep, 2 out of 3 pair are a perfect fit while the 3rd is a good deal smaller. Politely let it be known, you want the return charge waived.  Mark the return defective.