Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Jeans Lunchtime Specials Today 8/13

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing the info @momoftwo2007 

I was able to order 2 in my size 14...a medium & light wash! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

These are super cute and a great deal.  I have read multiple times on this board that they aren't for pear shapes, they are more for the thin leg crowd so I've never tried a pair.

I kind of like that MS open front cardigan that is an LTS.  The reviews aren't great but sometimes I think people don't understand how something is supposed to fit.  It's not supposed to be a fitted garment.  It's meant to be oversized.    

@Lipstickdiva  I am pear shaped.  That is why I go with the larger size for me, and they fit great.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you @momoftwo2007 ! Smiley Very Happy 

I love Martha Stewart jeans.  I have three pairs already and they are fantastic fit & quality!  I just purchased these in the slightly lighter wash. 

@Caaareful Shopper I got the medium wash.  

I'm jealous of you lucky ladies, I wear a size 4 and that size is sold out!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them and what a great price!

@KingstonsMom So sorry that your size is sold out :<

Honored Contributor

For the price, her clothing line is very high quality.  I like the fit of her jeans and t-shirts and sweaters.  Besides Louis Dell'Olio, she is my favorite for fit, quality, and style.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you @momoftwo2007 ! Smiley Very Happy 

I love Martha Stewart jeans.  I have three pairs already and they are fantastic fit & quality!  I just purchased these in the slightly lighter wash. 

@Caaareful Shopper I got the medium wash.  

I'm jealous of you lucky ladies, I wear a size 4 and that size is sold out!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them and what a great price!

@KingstonsMom  Thank you and sorry to hear they sold out in your size. If it makes you feel any better, I'm jealous of the size you wear.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

What would make me feel better is when you wear them and think, 'I'll wear these great jeans for IG today', LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

These are super cute and a great deal.  I have read multiple times on this board that they aren't for pear shapes, they are more for the thin leg crowd so I've never tried a pair.

I kind of like that MS open front cardigan that is an LTS.  The reviews aren't great but sometimes I think people don't understand how something is supposed to fit.  It's not supposed to be a fitted garment.  It's meant to be oversized.    

@Lipstickdiva  I am pear shaped.  That is why I go with the larger size for me, and they fit great.

@momoftwo2007does the waist fit?  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@momoftwo2007does the waist fit?  

@Lipstickdiva the waist is not a strech waist like some other jeans with lots of spandex, that is why I sized up. And they fit fine.  I like it because it feels supportive.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@momoftwo2007  Just thanking you again...you saved me over $40 (when I include the tax difference). The clearance price now is $37.20! 

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@momoftwo2007  Just thanking you again...you saved me over $40 (when I include the tax difference). The clearance price now is $37.20! 

@Susan Louise Yay!! You are very welcome!