Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart Jeans Lunchtime Specials Today 8/13

[ Edited ]

I just grabbed these Martha Stewart Jeans for under $20.  Great Deal!

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 8.00.25 AM.png

I own her embroidered jeans that I love!!  I am usually 12 or 14 in jeans/pants size.  But I ordered the 14 for the embroidered jeans and it fits well.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Jeans Lunchtime Specials Today 8/13

I have 4-5 pairs of her jeans too, including her embroidered and patchwork jeans.

Nice quality in her jeans!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I have 4-5 pairs of her jeans too, including her embroidered and patchwork jeans.

Nice quality in her jeans!

@KingstonsMom   I agree! I was hesitant in buying Martha Stewart Fashions. But many of you on this board raved about her jeans, that's why I purchased the embroidered ones.  And I was really pleasantly surprised by how much I love them!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @momoftwo2007 ! Smiley Very Happy 

I love Martha Stewart jeans.  I have three pairs already and they are fantastic fit & quality!  I just purchased these in the slightly lighter wash. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Martha Stewart jeans.  I have three pairs already and they are fantastic fit & quality!  I just purchased these in the slightly lighter wash. 

@Caaareful Shopper I got the medium wash.  

Honored Contributor

These are super cute and a great deal.  I have read multiple times on this board that they aren't for pear shapes, they are more for the thin leg crowd so I've never tried a pair.

I kind of like that MS open front cardigan that is an LTS.  The reviews aren't great but sometimes I think people don't understand how something is supposed to fit.  It's not supposed to be a fitted garment.  It's meant to be oversized.    

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper I got the medium wash.  

I'm jealous of you lucky ladies, I wear a size 4 and that size is sold out!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them and what a great price!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Not for my body type but I sure like Martha's clothing line.

Honored Contributor

I'm just glad she offers authentic jeans with zip and button closure....   On QVC, with those endless pull up anything, refreshing to see.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I'm just glad she offers authentic jeans with zip and button closure....   On QVC, with those endless pull up anything, refreshing to see.

She offers pull-ons as well. As with most lines that offer jeans, she has a variety of styles.