Trusted Contributor

Martha Stewart Fashion On At 02:00pm - Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

[ Edited ]

Great new items in today’s show. Already pre-ordered.😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Fashion On At 02:00pm - Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I love her. Everthing I have gotten from her is a keeper

Trusted Contributor

Just received her crop pants A309318.  Beautiful fabric & cut, perfect fit.  Reminds me very much of Marla!s flatterfits.

Trusted Contributor

I love that denim shirt that Martha is wearing. I’ve spent more money in this show than I care to think about. I bought the culotte pants, tees, and denim shirts. I now know where my income tax refund is going😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny  Interested in those crop pants, but confused about the sizing chart. The waist measurements looks huge; while the hips look small in comparison. Did you order your regular QVC size? Or, did you size down?

I normally wear the same size as Martha and in another presentation, she mentioned she is now wearing a 10. She does, however, have a tummy which I do not. I'm concerned she sizes for her body type!

I've apparently lost weight (wasn't trying) and have had to order all new jeans from LL Bean in a Size 10. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

My neighbor got some of her jeans. She almost looks youthful in them. Can't explain it, but they are a nice fit.
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Magny  Interested in those crop pants, but confused about the sizing chart. The waist measurements looks huge; while the hips look small in comparison. Did you order your regular QVC size? Or, did you size down?

I normally wear the same size as Martha and in another presentation, she mentioned she is now wearing a 10. She does, however, have a tummy which I do not. I'm concerned she sizes for her body type!

I've apparently lost weight (wasn't trying) and have had to order all new jeans from LL Bean in a Size 10. 

Actually I’ve been a 10 for years, but I have a large waist & slim-ish hips, & I thought the 12 might be a good idea, since I have added a few pounds over the winter.  I’m embarrassed to say they fit perfectly! I would go with what seems closest to your measurements, but exchange if necessary.

Honored Contributor

Frustrating that I can't buy anything from her.  I purchased too much gold yesterday.  Had to abstain.  But I love her stuff.  She's the best QVC has to offer, I don't care who disagrees.  Just amazing.

Honored Contributor

My last pr of Martha's jeans were the 6 panel jeans, and I just love them. I almost never can find jeans that don't need tailoring. Martha's are a perfect fit for me

I dry them in the drier  and they never shrink