Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Elbow Sleeve Sweater

@World Traveler   So pleased you were able to place an order for the taupe. When I tried to order the taupe, they were all on "Wait List". Enjoy your MS sweater. Confident you'll love it!  (Don't know why I'm unable to highlight you name so often. I've tried & tried.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler, Leah looks fabulous in that sweater.  It is beautiful but not sure I have enough to layer it with in colder weather here in the Vegas area.  Hope you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA

How great to be able to knit so well.  I can knit a bit, but need someone to help me cast on & shift from body to sleeve.

So, I provide all material & needles.  What do you charge for traveling and supervising?  Your own room & bath, meals, cat or dog for your bed, use of my car, and laundry, pick up and return from airport, all post Holiday?  😁

Do you ever photo your completed lovelies?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe - O/T - how's your weather today? I asked hubby to take me somewhere to play in the snow - I love snow!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@Drythe - O/T - how's your weather today? I asked hubby to take me somewhere to play in the snow - I love snow!

@riley1

No snow here, but 28 degree at night.

We have warnings for 4 or so inches Sunday and Monday, but you know it will be Mean Ice, not Lovely Snow!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

90% wool is a no go for me.  9% would be a no go for me.  The sweater is cute though. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler   Martha's clothes are quality items.  Everything I have ordered has been excellent.  You just need to make a decision.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 You are right. I purchased the dark taupe, because I wanted to see the detail of the design. It really showed up nicely on that color, at least on TV. ha!

Honored Contributor

Yes ... I posted pictures here a couple of times.  

I used to post pictures of everything on Ravelry ... but cancelled my membership quite some time ago due to "philosophical differences."

$1,000,000 fee, plus expenses ....

Seriously ... check out yarn shops in your area.  Most have classses.  Some even provide free assistance if you buy your yarn there.  

@Drythe wrote:

@ALRATIBA

How great to be able to knit so well.  I can knit a bit, but need someone to help me cast on & shift from body to sleeve.

So, I provide all material & needles.  What do you charge for traveling and supervising?  Your own room & bath, meals, cat or dog for your bed, use of my car, and laundry, pick up and return from airport, all post Holiday?  😁

Do you ever photo your completed lovelies?

Valued Contributor

I am also an experienced knitter ( 50 years) ..  what pattern would you use?