Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Clothing at Walmart

They don't have the sweaters in my store so looked on line.  Some were sold and shipped by Martha Stwert, others sold by third party vendors. Maybe she's moving her stuff from Q  to Walmart and Amazon 

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Thanks for the alert!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Nice to know.  I remember when Martha's first line of linens started at KMart - was it the 1980's?  She wanted them to be available to everyone.  I bought her towels, tableclothes, shower curtains, sheets, etc.  I still have and use her washcloths from 30 years ago, and still have one shower curtain.  Excellent quality!!!   That's how I knew that everything she sold on QVC was probably excellent quality too.  Too bad Martha's products are no longer on QVC.

But happy to hear her products are now at Walmart. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@simplyfriends 

Did you find the sweaters online or in your store?

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

GURL...  You go Martha ! ! !

Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Over 20 years ago I bought a set of Martha's ss pans at Kmart; I still use them and they are exceptional quality ( surprising!).

I aso bought her kitchen equipment at Kmart years ago , and it was a step  above in quality. 

Honored Contributor

I still have a very sturdy chrome kitchen cart.  It looks and feels like real chrome, not spray-painted.

Real wood top.  I believe I purchased at K Mart, but not completely sure.  Way back in the late seventies or early eighties. ?

Looks brand new, too!  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like the idea of days- of- the- week kitchen towels!

Esteemed Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I noticed she is no longer on QVC. I found a few cute Martha Stewart sweaters at Walmart.  The prices are in the $20 range. Better than her prices were at QVC. 

8B02AD5E-81CE-4617-88D4-DCCF74CF7B9F.jpeg4B854890-5786-44E5-920C-5230CB5A2B3D.jpeg

@simplyfriends I like the sweater she has on, but I don't particularly care for her.  There are still items listed on QVC.  Why do you think she is no longer on QVC?  Did you hear or read something about that?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Made me look!   I checked out the Walmart website and yes, they do offer many MS fashions.   All are being sold by other retailers on the Walmart site.  Are MS products being sold in Walmart stores?   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt