Valued Contributor

Martha Stewart Clothing at Walmart

I noticed she is no longer on QVC. I found a few cute Martha Stewart sweaters at Walmart.  The prices are in the $20 range. Better than her prices were at QVC. 

8B02AD5E-81CE-4617-88D4-DCCF74CF7B9F.jpeg4B854890-5786-44E5-920C-5230CB5A2B3D.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Clothing at Walmart

@simplyfriends My doctor wrote my thyroid meds for 90 day refills this visit, so I will probably miss the sweater season at WalMart.  You did good on your purchase and these will serve you well.

Respected Contributor

Haven't seen them at my Walmart.  Nice sweaters!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols wrote:

@simplyfriends My doctor wrote my thyroid meds for 90 day refills this visit, so I will probably miss the sweater season at WalMart.  You did good on your purchase and these will serve you well.

Your post made me know I need my thyroid dose raised. It took me at least a minute to understand what you meant 😀 Brain fog and needing to sleep in pants and a long sleeved shirt when I'm normally always hot are a sure sign my thyroid is low. 

@simplyfriends The top sweater is really cute. 

Honored Contributor

I bet they're not nearly as good quality as those sold by QVC.  Martha will sell her name to anybody.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Martha has a big store at Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

You have to hand it to Martha. She knows how to make a buck! I have some retro dish towels that from KMart that I bought about 20 years ago and some flannel sheets I bought at Kaufmann's before Macy's bought them out. I've also bought a few of her things from the Q. I have to say that the quality of everything of hers that I have is first rate. The cotton towels are still in great shape; one set has 6 different fruits and the other is a set of 7 with the days of the week, and my sheets are on the bed right now. 

Honored Contributor

It's good of Martha to bring her style to the masses.

Honored Contributor

We bought an outdoor glass top dining table with six chairs of hers in KMart at least 25 years ago. We use it every year and it's still in perfect shape. We got our money's worth.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Over 20 years ago I bought a set of Martha's ss pans at Kmart; I still use them and they are exceptional quality ( surprising!).