Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Clothing at Walmart

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends @ Thanks for sharing!

Many of the clothes  pictured on the Walmart site are so wrinkled 😄 like they could not steam them before posting them on the site?😅

I went ahead and ordered the sweater jacket....thought I would give it a try while ordering some groceries  too.  I like the colors.  One of the reviews said it pilled bad after a few wearing... but, for that price I will take my chances.

I will report back!

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I noticed she is no longer on QVC. I found a few cute Martha Stewart sweaters at Walmart.  The prices are in the $20 range. Better than her prices were at QVC. 

8B02AD5E-81CE-4617-88D4-DCCF74CF7B9F.jpeg4B854890-5786-44E5-920C-5230CB5A2B3D.jpeg

what a pretty lady!

Honored Contributor

It pays for a mature woman to use a little makeup.  Martha looks stunning and I like her sweater too.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

You have to hand it to Martha. She knows how to make a buck! I have some retro dish towels that from KMart that I bought about 20 years ago and some flannel sheets I bought at Kaufmann's before Macy's bought them out. I've also bought a few of her things from the Q. I have to say that the quality of everything of hers that I have is first rate. The cotton towels are still in great shape; one set has 6 different fruits and the other is a set of 7 with the days of the week, and my sheets are on the bed right now. 

I have those SAME dishtowels from Kmart and was commenting just the other day how pretty they still are. Lovely 50's look and have stayed that way for yup at least 20 years. Even DH commented on them and how long they have lasted (he liked that) Martha does quality.

Honored Contributor

If she has completely cut ties with the Q I'm not surprised.

MS doesn't strike me as the type (A!) that would relinquish much control of her own line. We know the buyers make demands as to the designing process and given the Q's profit margins they probably limit the vendor's manufacturing choices ......

There are no American made clothing lines on the Q and now HSN is following suit!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bet they're not nearly as good quality as those sold by QVC.  Martha will sell her name to anybody.

I'm also curious about the quality @Kachina624 .  The MS clothing on the Q was good quality.  I'm wondering if a 20.00 sweater sold at Walmart is the same?  Looking forward to @SeaMaiden 's review.  Will it pill?

Valued Contributor

@4kitties   I'm sorry for the late response. I didn't see them in store... just online. I guess they only carry MS online.  

Respected Contributor

Doing some grocery shopping today at Kroger....and looked at their dishes on display.  I spotted a beautiful seafoam coffee mug that I had to have!  They had a full set of dished to match.  Got home and was having a heck of a time getting the 2 sticky tags off the mug when I noticed it said M on it.  Looking closer it is Martha Stewart....LOL!  Feels like good quality stoneware and the color and shape just beautiful.  

I am thinking she has many lines of everything out there.

Honored Contributor

From what I see on Martha's FB, Instagram,etc. she has control over everything with her name on it. She is the busiest person I have ever seen. Here,there and everywhere and is pushing 80. She seems to be able to describe everything. I don't believe she just sells her name to anything. She is a control freak.