Esteemed Contributor

No  Facebook here - Perhaps Mods can relay to MS - I would have purchased 2  in yellow & perhaps one more IF.....she would offer tops with complete button up fronts and give up the over-the-head maternity style..... that she seems to 'think'' compliments HER figure.  Guess I'm stuck with Susan G's 20 year old soft yellow ones for another summer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha A353589 Soft Yellow

Martha’s look seems to be over sized tops skinny jeans and big clunky shoes. Not a good look makes her feet look Hugh.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Martha’s look seems to be over sized tops skinny jeans and big clunky shoes. Not a good look makes her feet look Hugh.

@Leggett28   At almost 80 years of age, she probably prefers comfort to vanity.

Respected Contributor

Well if she’s looking for comfort maybe the big wedges should be the first to go.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fthunt 

Definitely looks better on the hanger. It's too full through the bodice. Reminds me a little of the Smock tops from the 70s! But Martha definitely designs for herself, which I can't say I wouldn't do, but it's definitely not my style.

I love a good button-down blouse but in all honesty I'm annoyed if I can't just open a couple of buttons and put it on over my head! LOL drives my husband nuts