Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard when my 2 favorite stores will be opening?  I miss shopping there!!!

Trusted Contributor

I drove by tj yesterday and noticed carts outside the store. So I assume soon. 

Super Contributor

Marshall's is open in my area.  There is a place on their website you can check for the status of your store.  

Honored Contributor

My local stores here in central Alabama are open but I don't know what happened to all their inventory, the stores are at about half inventory, or less.

I asked why, I was told they only get 1 truck a week now.   I also asked if they are selling off inventory in order to permanently close, they said no.

I want my Bath & Body to open.    Really good sales in June.

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Has anyone heard when my 2 favorite stores will be opening?  I miss shopping there!!!

Valued Contributor

In Chicago suburbs June 8.  May be later in the city.  Happy Shopping.

Honored Contributor

Not soon enough for me--LOL!!

Respected Contributor

It depends on your area. I am in PIttsburgh where our governor is opening things at a snails pace even though we have low numbers of the virus and ours opened last week. I have not gone in because the line is just so long. They allow so many in and you have to wait until people come out.

Honored Contributor

In my area (GA) our Marshalls, TJMaxx and BBB are all open!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marshall's and TJMAXX

[ Edited ]

I went to the TJ Maxx website over the weekend and there was a notice at the top of the screen saying they are not taking orders online but you can still browse the website.  They hope to be able to take online orders "soon."  I would've placed an order if they had been taking online orders.

Honored Contributor
They are open where I live. It depends on when your locality has opened up retail and whether your local stores are ready to open up.