Honored Contributor

SHe has a reversible coat on clearance marked down from $269 to $ 60. It is poly and wool. I like the look and ordered one ,but, I sized down, because  I don't want that much girth in my clothing

I like the look . I know I won't be able to wear it in the really cold months, but ,is is a nice interim piece of clothing for me

I am still torn between colors, and might change. I am having a hard time deciding between the rose, and the oatmeal

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

SHe has a reversible coat on clearance marked down from $269 to $ 60. It is poly and wool. I like the look and ordered one ,but, I sized down, because  I don't want that much girth in my clothing

I like the look . I know I won't be able to wear it in the really cold months, but ,is is a nice interim piece of clothing for me

I am still torn between colors, and might change. I am having a hard time deciding between the rose, and the oatmeal

I thought you meant the reversible coat for $53. I ordered it in oyster after seeing your post:

marlawynne-reversible-lightweight-quilted-coat.jpg

I need a winter coat, and it doesn't get super cold where I live in Northern California. MW says in the video that this is the color she wore the most last winter. 

But I think you were talking about this coat?:

marlawynne-double-faced-melton-coat.jpg

Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

Re: Marlawynne coat

[ Edited ]

Yes I am @pinkmochi . It gets cold here so I am sure that this won't see me through the winter, but it will be a coat for late fall and early spring

I hope it fits. I am short, so, It will be about 4 inches longer on me, than the model, which I don't mind, sort of a car coat length

You got a nice brgain too, I love that color ,wear it in health

Honored Contributor

@cherry @I am thinking that coat may overwhelm you.It is a very flowy style and you are petite.I hope i am wrong though and you love it.I do think it is beautiful. Let us know if it works.

Honored Contributor

I think it will be OK. I have another of her jackets ,and I sized down ,and it was fine. I am short waisted, so I don't have problems with things like this ,as a rule

I have another of her jackets comeing today, so, I will see how that fits @dex 

Honored Contributor

I bought the puffy reversible coat about a month ago.  I got in the rust color.  I always loved it but now way would I pay the original price.  It's very light  and puffy so it won't be my major winter coat, not for real winter.