Respected Contributor

I have a lot of MW pieces.  I do think some of them were overpriced for the quality.

I've noticed 2 things about the pricing on her clothes:

1. Prices change constantly.  There was a time once something was marked down, (on clearance, not special event pricing) it never went back  up.  This is not true for many of her items.  Often times if HSN has a discount code, the price goes back up.

2. Her more expensive items can remain at a higher price for a year.  I bought (and returned) this item 11 months ago.  It is more expensive now than what I paid last year. It's  selling for $140.

MarlaWynne Cubist Drama Topper

Honored Contributor

Just keep an eye on it. It might drop again in price...you could also look at ebay, they might have some of her things

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have a lot of MW pieces.  I do think some of them were overpriced for the quality.

I've noticed 2 things about the pricing on her clothes:

1. Prices change constantly.  There was a time once something was marked down, (on clearance, not special event pricing) it never went back  up.  This is not true for many of her items.  Often times if HSN has a discount code, the price goes back up.

2. Her more expensive items can remain at a higher price for a year.  I bought (and returned) this item 11 months ago.  It is more expensive now than what I paid last year. It's  selling for $140.

MarlaWynne Cubist Drama Topper

@lulu1  I like this jacket!  Can you please share why you returned it?

Super Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne vest/pricing

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

@crush  I got 2 pr of her faux suede pants. I bought one first ,and liked them so much, I got another color. They are wonderful, and worth every penny. I got them on clearance and they were still pricey, but they will last me for years

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper 

The quality didn't support the price. The fabric looked like cheap upholstery. The jacket ran very big and had no shape. I purchased it before I saw a presentation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

The quality didn't didn't support the price. The fabric looked like cheap upholstery. The jacket ran very big and had no shape. I purchased it before I saw a presentation.

Sorry this is so small. I'm sitting in the waiting room at my doctor's. I'm using a tablet & don't know how to change the font.

@lulu1   I very much appreciate you taking the time to give your review (the font is fine Smiley Happy).  Best regards.

Honored Contributor

I think the bargains we used to get at H ,are a thing of the past, now

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@crush  I got 2 pr of her faux suede pants. I bought one first ,and liked them so much, I got another color. They are wonderful, and worth every penny. I got them on clearance and they were still pricey, but they will last me for years

@cherry  I also recently received a pair of her faux suede pants in black, and I thought they were a great deal on clearance. They're so comfortable and look expensive. I agree that her clothes last. 

HSN offers 20% off coupons regularly. I usually try to add to my MW collection when they offer these coupons. Some of the items never go on sale, like her two-pack tanks.