Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne is back - Jan 8!

@Chi-town girl wrote:
M Wynne Tape Yarn Easy Sweater
517-801
M Wynne Tape Yarn Easy Sweater

She's bringing in Fall stuff still and probably at a price point that doesn't make sense now.  Sweaters, jackets and things of this nature are being marked down everywhere, yet she's still bringing in new styles and wants full price?  No.....for me.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Denim Knit Tunic
517-807
MarlaWynne Denim Knit Tunic

I like this for some reason.  Sure it would fit like a dress on me because of my height.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

The clothes are nice but there is nothing special about them.  They are what we see everywhere.  Same styles, same fabrics.  But her jewelry is unique and cool and I think very special.  But fashion jewelry doesn't appeal to me anymore.  But I am tempted.

Esteemed Contributor

She does make very nice items I ordered 495-006 the sweater with removal cowl in the golden straw color.  I would order the sweater pants but I'm afraid they may be too long for me.  I don't shop HSN as often as I use to but once in a while I check to see what they have or if someone here posts. 

Trusted Contributor

I have many of Marla's things, & love most of them.  This time I bought only some of her cotton/span leggings. They are nicely seamed, & fit & wash beautifully.  I wore a pair to aerobics today & felt good!  I have sweaters from last year tha I've hardly worn, so probably won't get the cowl sweater, but I liked it a lot.