Honored Contributor

Just a handful of shows & new items.

HeartHeartHeart this contemporary design for the button down white shirt. Woman Very Happy 

MarlaWynne Poplin Shirt with Pocket
517-818
MarlaWynne Poplin Shirt with Pocket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne is back - Jan 8!

MarlaWynne Tape Yarn Duster
517-865
MarlaWynne Tape Yarn Duster

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Quilted Denim Kimono
517-814
MarlaWynne Quilted Denim Kimono

Honored Contributor

M Wynne Tape Yarn Easy Sweater
517-801
M Wynne Tape Yarn Easy Sweater

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Denim Knit Tunic
517-807
MarlaWynne Denim Knit Tunic

Honored Contributor

Love this skirt! 

MarlaWynne Knit Skirt with Pockets
517-821
MarlaWynne Knit Skirt with Pockets

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Heathered Draped Top
517-874
MarlaWynne Heathered Draped Top

Honored Contributor

Fantastic clearance price of $20 for this former TS Reversible Duster! Picked up my 3rd one, the black/sand. 

Anyone shopping this visit?

MarlaWynne Reversible Duster
487-759
MarlaWynne Reversible Duster

Honored Contributor

i was tempted to order that duster that is on sale, but i read some of the reviews saying it had a "funny fit" and that the arms were tight.

i like the looks of some of the new items, but i am trying to hold back on buying anything right now. just spent a small bundle at jjill right before christmas. who knows though, i may cave. i can always use another butterfly tee if there are any. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i MIGHT pick up the easy knit sweater pants in black.

https://i01.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/marlawynne-easy-knit-sweater-pant-d-2016122814263201~517823_001.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein