Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Spring Collection + Feb 9th Today's Special!

I received the cigarette pants today with the blue print.  They are very comfortable with a stretchy waistband.  The only drawback is they show every little bump in the belly/hip area.  I don't think I would feel comfortable without wearing a longer top with them.  The other Marla items I ordered will not come until tomorrow so I will test out the tops I bought then and see how they look with the pants.  I am afraid that tank might be a bit short to wear with these pants at least for me.  The cigarette pants are actually a tad bit long on me (I'm 5'2) but would probably work okay with shoes.  The flatterfit pants I ordered earlier this year were perfect in length and I think more flattering.  Don't get me wrong- these are great looking pants and if you have no tummy you won't have to worry!  I'm looking forward to getting my other items tomorrow.

I also received today a great item which is the Slnky sweater knit duster with pockets in Teal.  I already had it in another color so I knew it was a winner.  Looks a bit dressier than some other dusters I have from Slinky.   I just noticed that it also has a hook closure at the collar which I did not see before. 

slinky-brand-sweater-knit-duster-with-pockets-d-20161018132423453~506012_339.jpg

Respected Contributor

Here is a picture of the pants - but they are full-length on me!

marlawynne-flatterfit-printed-cigarette-pant-d-20170131142139307~517995_RSR.jpg

Honored Contributor

oh my goodness i was afraid of this!!!!!.....everything is beautiful and everything fits!

the TSV topper is gorgeous. yes, i would get this in every color if it ever gets marked down. i bought the black with the white/ivory piping. it is a three season weight for me. i can use this in autumn, winter, and spring. the feel is wonderful and it lays beautifully. i can even play with the collar a bit so it doesnt sit up.i  can tuck it in if i wanted to.

the denim jeans in the indigo and the black are perfect for three seasons also......on the thinner side and good for spring, summer, and autumn. i can probably get away with wearing them in the winter also. if you are interested in these and are NOT hippy, you can probably size down. i have a lot of hips, so my normal size is perfect for me. they have a hook and eye and a side zipper closure. perfect flat front so no bulk at all. i can get them on without even using the zipper.

the textured button down was a bit different than i expected, but i really like it. nice black tops are so difficult to find. hidden buttons and i can wear it closed up or open with a tank underneath. i thought it buttoned all the way down, but it stops a bit more than halfway down. this runs full so it is nice for layering or if you want something more fitted then size down..

the handbag.......WOW.......even better than i expected. it isnt as big as i thought. a nice mesh material with a beautiful tassel. VERY lightweight so you can load it up.i bought it in the black, but i would not mind these in the other colors also. it would also make a nice beach bag.

the butterfly tops are no brainers. great basics, beautiful colors, feel so nice against the skin. they are not tight fitting at all. if you want something more form fitted then size down. i love that it doesnt grab at my hips.

i am scared to look at everything again........Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, I am having the same problem- Everything I got today fit!  I bought the topper in both the teal and the rose color and they both fit great!  (I did have to do way down in size to get the right fit on this one though.)  I got the dress in rose and it looks great.   Then I got the tank and butterfly tee in the teal.  Both of those are great too and came down long enough that I can wear them with the cigarette pants I received yesterday.   I went back on and ordered the tank and a butterfly top in rose (but I am on waitlist for that.)  Like you I wish I could get all the colors!   As it is, it looks like I am going to be in debt to HSN for life! 

I am sure your topper in black is lovely.  I wish I had ordered that with the black dress.  I will be keeping my eyes out for maybe some discounts later on. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 @Roni18 - happy to read about your delight! I won't get to open my packages until this weekend. I had a feeling that TSV piped topper is one to have in multiples.  Just love the eternally classic Chanel colors & style. I'm collecting the teal items first, but I want them all, lol. 

I have the white button down shirt from last visit with the front vents. Beautifully designed & the fit is perfect. I def want a black shirt. 

Oh how I wish I bought that handbag! 

Excited to see the new Layers collection.  Seems like Sydney has injected a new dimension to MW designs. 

Marla posted on her Facebook page that she's going to bring back some old favorites in Nov & she's asking for input, what do we want MW fans @emmysmom & all???

16707417_1266721246731048_3032200109570054070_o.jpg

Yes, HSN is 'stretching' my fashion budget Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

What coupons did you find and use that are not restricted for TS and clearance items?? I get emails with coupons that I can't use because of that.... Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 @Roni18 - happy to read about your delight! I won't get to open my packages until this weekend. I had a feeling that TSV piped topper is one to have in multiples.  Just love the eternally classic Chanel colors & style. I'm collecting the teal items first, but I want them all, lol. 

I have the white button down shirt from last visit with the front vents. Beautifully designed & the fit is perfect. I def want a black shirt. 

Oh how I wish I bought that handbag! 

Excited to see the new Layers collection.  Seems like Sydney has injected a new dimension to MW designs. 

Marla posted on her Facebook page that she's going to bring back some old favorites in Nov & she's asking for input, what do we want MW fans @emmysmom & all???

16707417_1266721246731048_3032200109570054070_o.jpg

Yes, HSN is 'stretching' my fashion budget Woman Tongue

I loved the chenille cowl neck sweater she had a couple of years ago.. I'd like to see her bring back the woven tote bag in different colors..I think you'd like it Chi! I have it in the black/white and the other is the taupe/mushroom color, (they're reversible so that makes them so versatile!) Been using them since I got them..still look like new!..of course it goes with the matching pants, tops..I would love to see it in some spring/summer  colors..shell pink?? soft teal..rose. Oh to be a designer! Yes, my budget is totally stretched out! Sorry you missed out on the bag..she said it's coming back! Its only because you told me there were some back in stock, that I got mine! My precious angel! Thanks again..! Thats what I've been waiting for since last year..the price was better then expected and I got a coupon that worked..that was my Valentine! Also bought the Wendy trench coat in the faux suede, grey leopard print..$29! Should get it tomorrow..maybe some of her handbags will appear..would love the silver..I keep watching..xoxox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

since HSN went political , I am no longer buying from them .Just totally upset me when I found out they were dropping Trump line .I really don't think any shopping channel should get into politics ,no mater what party you are from .Just my HO.
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@sunshine45, I am having the same problem- Everything I got today fit!  I bought the topper in both the teal and the rose color and they both fit great!  (I did have to do way down in size to get the right fit on this one though.)  I got the dress in rose and it looks great.   Then I got the tank and butterfly tee in the teal.  Both of those are great too and came down long enough that I can wear them with the cigarette pants I received yesterday.   I went back on and ordered the tank and a butterfly top in rose (but I am on waitlist for that.)  Like you I wish I could get all the colors!   As it is, it looks like I am going to be in debt to HSN for life! 

I am sure your topper in black is lovely.  I wish I had ordered that with the black dress.  I will be keeping my eyes out for maybe some discounts later on. 

Ohhh I am so jealous!!!!!! Yes, the markdowns..be sure and mark your favorites! I have yet to try her butterfly tees! Enjoy! We need to start a MW club!!!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@sfrangu wrote:

What coupons did you find and use that are not restricted for TS and clearance items?? I get emails with coupons that I can't use because of that.... Smiley Sad

When you go to the HSN website, look at the community link at the top..and then go to the coupon section...sometimes I get lucky!  HTH!

-- Mae West