Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

*COUPON ALERT* 

Thanks Chi!!!! Got my coupon and used it on Guiliana's tank that matches her sheer tunic! Woman HappyHeart

@emmysmom  - yay! Glad you got it Heart I'm still trying to decide on what I'm buying with the coupon. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

*COUPON ALERT* 

Thanks Chi!!!! Got my coupon and used it on Guiliana's tank that matches her sheer tunic! Woman HappyHeart

I got mine too.  I'm thinking of getting another pair of Guiliana's TS pants.  I order the navy & olive and absolutely love them.  I have already worn them a few times.  I also love her sheer dusters too.  I purchased three of them. 

@Pecky  - they are nice pants and I LOVE her colors. Baked Clay is my fav new color for my wardrobe Heart

I was concerned that I missed out on the camo sheer sleeveless duster. I placed my order during the launch show and it did sell out quickly. The next day I got the dreaded 'oops'  email telling me they did not have enough stock to ship my order and that I could wait to see if it would become available or I could cancel Smiley Sad decided to wait and YAY, my order finally shipped earlier this week. Out for delivery today and I'm going to wear it out tonight Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky @Chi-town girl  and anyone else who bought G's last TS pants: How does the fabric in these pants compare to Lisa Rinna's or Marla Wynne's? I also love the baked clay (I have the jumpsuit and matching cardigan). Still trying to decide what to use my coupon on. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky @Chi-town girl  and anyone else who bought G's last TS pants: How does the fabric in these pants compare to Lisa Rinna's or Marla Wynne's? I also love the baked clay (I have the jumpsuit and matching cardigan). Still trying to decide what to use my coupon on. Woman Happy

@pinkmochiI don't have any MW pants but do have LR's joggers and G's seem to be softer more sueded feel if you know what I mean.  I really like LR's but I think I like G's better.  I can't believe how soft and comfortable they are.  I'm 5'3 and ordered the regular and it fits great. I did use my coupon to purchase another pair in mushroom.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochiI don't have any MW pants but do have LR's joggers and G's seem to be softer more sueded feel if you know what I mean.  I really like LR's but I think I like G's better.  I can't believe how soft and comfortable they are.  I'm 5'3 and ordered the regular and it fits great. I did use my coupon to purchase another pair in mushroom.

@Pecky  Thank you for the review! The G pants must be like her jumpsuit - I haven't looked to see if the fabric content is the same. I like the fabric of the G jumpsuit more than the LR pants, though. It's less shiny and poly-like, if that makes sense. Now I have to decide if I want to use the coupon on those pants or on another MW piece. Decisions, decisions! I'm 5'1", so I would probably get the petite. I thought I was 5'2", but that's not what they've been telling me when I go to the doctor's. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi  - I agree with @Pecky  description of G's pants. A sueded hand but fabtic is not heavy. Marla's flatterfit pants are more like a trouser fabric. 

I used the coupon to order G's tank in the olive - @emmysmom  posted she bought the tank and reminded me that I wanted more colors. I also bought the Korres TS - excellent value + free shipping - that's it for me today! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi  - I agree with @Pecky  description of G's pants. A sueded hand but fabtic is not heavy. Marla's flatterfit pants are more like a trouser fabric. 

I used the coupon to order G's tank in the olive - @emmysmom  posted she bought the tank and reminded me that I wanted more colors. I also bought the Korres TS - excellent value + free shipping - that's it for me today! 

@Chi-town girl @Pecky  I just looked it up, and G's jumpsuit is 94% poly, 6% spandex, and the ankle pants are 60% modal, 40% poly, so completely different fabric. I think I have to try the pants! Oh, and I was talking about MW's jersey knit, the poly pants, not her FlatterFit. Woman Wink

I want the MW voile topper, but it has mixed reviews. I really don't want to pay a return shipping charge, so I'm still deciding. The Korres TS looks good, but I think I need to use up what I have and stop buying things just because it's a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - the Marla jersey pants that I just bought/returned are lighter weight than Rinna or G's . Very similar to her butterfly tees fabric. They would be good for late spring/summer, more limited seasonally than G or Rinna pants that I wear spring/summer/fall. I almost bought another flatterfit pant but will wait for next coupon or clearance

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - the Marla jersey pants that I just bought/returned are lighter weight than Rinna or G's . Very similar to her butterfly tees fabric. They would be good for late spring/summer, more limited seasonally than G or Rinna pants that I wear spring/summer/fall. I almost bought another flatterfit pant but will wait for next coupon or clearance

@Chi-town girl  I have two pairs of the palazzo pants, which seems like the same fabrication as the ones you returned:

marlawynne-matte-jersey-palazzo-pant.jpg

I love the gray (they're full length for me). I wore them dressed up with a G duster and MW tank and was soooo comfortable. It was February, but I'm in NorCal, so probably not as cold here as where you are. Woman Very Happy

I think you guys sold me on the G pants! Going to try the baked clay in petite. I think it'll look great with a white T and jean jacket during the summer. I also bought a couple of the AnyBody joggers since I wear them around the house. I've never worn them dressed up, but they're super comfortable. The new ones have a tuxedo stripe like G's do, and I'm interested if they're similar. I ordered the dark blue and taupe in AnyBody. 

It's fun shopping with you guys! Thank you for your help! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl for the coupon alert.

I ordered G’s cardi in black that you turned me to awhile back when I purchased the white.  Love the slub knit.  Easy carry to freezing restaurants.

Recently purchased 3 American West Spirit Pendants. Two horses and a bear. Cooling it on the garment spending. For now. Famous last words!