Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Recently I received this

WynneLayers Floral Printed Poncho Top

and this

WynneLayers Malibu Chiffon Jacket

I love the first item.  The second one was nice but it had many threads hanging. (this is a pet peeve of mine) Also, the hem wasn't caught properly on the bottom edge and was already fraying.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom  - I remember you posting last year that you missed the $10  Marla items by only a few hours. @Roni18  and I were having a party, lol. It was a rush....you had to grab the item and do speed or immediate check out bc others can steal items from your cart. I missed out on some but happy to get the 3 items mentioned above

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant
655-836

Did anyone purchase these new pants? Please post reviews!

My waitlist order for these pants shipped this weekend Heart will post review soon! 

@Chi-town girl  These pants look similar to G's TS last week. Did you order those, too? I didn't order them, but Marla's jersey is superior to G's. I think I own too many pants and could use more tops. 

I just got back from Portland, OR and found a shop with the cutest clothes! Many of the styles were flowy and modern. The kimonos were great and reasonably priced. It's called eco vibe styles dot com, I believe. She said they have free shipping and no sales tax. I wanted to go back to try on some things and buy something, but I ran out of time. They have cool high-waisted leggings. I might end up getting this poncho that you can wear 8 ways and was super soft and came in great colors. I could've bought the whole store. Woman LOL

I also didn't see anything I wanted from MW clearance. 

@pinkmochi  - welcome back! The Marla pants do have a similar style to G's TS pants but o think Marlas will be a bit more elevated - suitable for professional.

Love Portland - lived there for a couple of years. City vibe is awesome and love the Oregon coast. Will check out that store online - thx for the rec

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lulu1  - nice to see you! Thx for the reviews. That 1st top is gorgeous!!!! It sold out in a flash 

Honored Contributor

Marla has some shows tmrw with 1st show at 1a ET. And she is listed as a guest on Colleens show tmrw night

Trusted Contributor

I received this Giuliana tote.  It’s quite large, can fold the sides in for smaller look.  I’m not crazy about the white handles, will find a scarf to cover them.

It has a pretty summer scene.  

ACAC7A47-B2F0-4FD4-B2AF-B9D0A7E030F4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I received this Giuliana tote.  It’s quite large, can fold the sides in for smaller look.  I’m not crazy about the white handles, will find a scarf to cover them.

It has a pretty summer scene.  

ACAC7A47-B2F0-4FD4-B2AF-B9D0A7E030F4.jpeg

I thought about getting the G printed pleated skirt but decided to pick up some Marla items instead 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is Marla's shows schedule

MarlaWynne Fashions

DATE: 06/20/2019 TIME: 1:00 AM ET 9:00 AM ET 6:00 PM ET

The List with Colleen Lopez

DATE: 06/20/2019 TIME: 10:00 PM ET

Honored Contributor

Some new Nash items are posted at HSN. I haven't been tempted to buy a new handbag since my scores at Dillards New Year's Day sale. Gonna wait to see what is offered in July at Nordstrom Anniversary sale

Patricia Nash Carletti Newspaper-Printed Leather Crossbody
669-859
Patricia Nash Carletti Newspaper-Printed Leather Crossbody

Patricia Nash Rivella Newspaper-Print Leather Small Crossbody
669-858
Patricia Nash Rivella Newspaper-Print Leather Small Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Ooooooo Seagrass! 😍 One of my favorite colors in her line.  Do tell all when they arrive!!

@islandgrrl  & all -

I rec'd these pants. ..rarely am I disappointed with my Marla purchases. This one is going back.

It runs small. I ordered my usual Marla size. Given the jersey fabric, these should have a slightly relaxed fit. Unfortunately, they are tight at waist/hips. No inventory for a possible exchange.

And it's a spring/summer type fabric. $70 is a bit rich for it. I would get more mileage with Flatterfit or the knit pants.

655-836