Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I love the striped maxi dress - why no petites? I can’t even put it on my Favorites. It would be a foot too long on me. Petite pants are usually a wee bit too short for me but I have to have a petite in maxi dresses. I only wear them at home but I aspire to eventually wear dresses in public again. It has just been ages!

@willdob3  - given Marla's popularity and growing customer base, they should offer petite and tall options, not just for TS items. 

If Diane Gilman is #1 in sales volume, Marla is #2 or 3 per the WWD article.  Who is the 3rd top selling H fashion brand? I think Iman was one of the top 3. Maybe it's now Slinky?

Excited for Iman's return...we should see her soon/within 2 - 3 months!

@Chi-town girl  I'm also looking forward to her return. I'm finding that I reach for her 360 skinny jeans every time they come out of the laundry. I sized down, and they fit perfectly, I don't have to pull them up, and they're super comfortable. I wish I had known sooner because I would've ordered more pairs. I also love watching her shows. She must've been one of the top 3 in sales since she would sell 80,000 pants in one day. 

Is Iman really coming back?? She's my fav designer...I was able to purchase many of her pants and tops, on clearance! and her pants fit me perfectly! I'm always wearing her pants/jeans now! Chi got me started with Iman...her prices are good too! Heart

@emmysmom  - yes, IMAN is officially coming back, but no info yet about her return date. I'm thinking she will be back with a new Fall/Winter collection and they usually start Fall fashion shows in August. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I ended up using the coupon on the Striped Poncho Shirt in cloud, 638-573:

wynnelayers-striped-poncho-shirt-d.jpg

I was going to order a chiffon tank in graphite, but this chiffon shirt can be used as a topper, too. I also think the white will be nice and bright for summer and more versatile. Over $14 off with the coupon. Woohoo!

@Chi-town girl  I received my third cocoon dress in monument yesterday, and it's gray. I don't see blue in it, especially when I hold it up to something blue. It's a nice color, though, that doesn't look like a gray sweatshirt color, if that makes sense.

@pinkmochi  - your love for that cocoon dress encouraged me to order it. I was leaning towards the black - it looks chic and probably the most versatile for me, but I wanted to see if I would like the monument color. Agree with you about the dress, love it Heart but I wish the monument color was a blue gray. I'm most likely going to exchange it for the black. The red looks fabulous,  but all sold out!

I also rec'd the twofer tanks in canvas/taupe. There are so many nice pieces in the spring/summer collection!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I like that she now has the boyfriend sheer cardigans with buttons.   I was trying to post a photo but it won't load for some reason.  

@Roni18  - love these too Heart which color (s) do you like?

Has anyone noticed H is now selling 'as is' fashion items? Must be returns and that's a Q process. I noticed some in Marla and G's product pages and Nash handbags too

WynneLayers Boyfriend Button-Front Sheer Cardigan
655-368
WynneLayers Boyfriend Button-Front Sheer Cardigan

Honored Contributor

Giuliana has the TS this Thurs June 13. New product page is posted. Wonder if the TS is the top???

DG38000_060119_ComplexGrid_FH_Giuliana.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like this new woven plaid top

G by Giuliana Woven Plaid Button-Down Top
650-872

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Maybe a cloud tank. That could go over a lot of colors...

@willdob3  Marla's chiffon pieces are beautiful and I think would be good for your climate. I have some chiffon tops in  light gray blue, seagrass and canvas. String is a whiter version of canvas and wiuld be a great neutral to add to your wardrobe. They travel well. Hang dry - no need to steam or iron. 

@Chi-town girl 

I love the look of her chiffon pieces but I am so hard on clothes; I can just see myself destroying those sheer pieces... 

Honored Contributor

The new G top from the homepage is posted - so cute!!! $37, 7 prints/solids. These are my picks. Black solid is chic..

Note-I think the G TS is a banded ankle pant -shown in some photos of the new tops. Looks similar to Lisa Rinna cargo pants without the cargo pocket

G by Giuliana Sheer Sleeveless Tunic Blouse
650-985

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The new G top from the homepage is posted - so cute!!! $37, 7 prints/solids. These are my picks. Black solid is chic..

Note-I think the G TS is a banded ankle pant -shown in some photos of the new tops. Looks similar to Lisa Rinna cargo pants without the cargo pocket

650-985

@Chi-town girl 

I think this looks good worn open. I’m not a fan of the buttoned up look, at least in the pictures.

I love flowy legs on pants in the summer, too. I really like the look of LR’s TS except for the cargo pockets. I picked up a pair of lightweight knit navy palazzo pants a while back but haven’t had occasion to wear them yet. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

650-985

@Chi-town girl  I love all of them!  I can't wait to see them on air to make my decision.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I didn't buy the TSV...and in fact have not purchased much of anything for summer.  I saw a very expensive jumpsuit in a local boutique that keeps calling my name.  Because I have been so frugal, I think I might go get it.