Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Pecky @willdob3 @PinkMochi @Roni18 @emmysmom @Dawniee & all-

is it Friday!?! Lol I'm ready for the weekend

G's TS jumpsuit is posted and it's adorable. Item 649-943 $48. Print and solid options. And 3 inseams!  I like the solid black for optional dressy events.

will post photos later

Respected Contributor

I really like the baked clay.  

G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  -  thinking of the black + one of the prints. Look forward to seeing how they style it. Perfect canvas for jewelry and a 3rd piece/topper. The new cascading jacket is a nice topper for it

glad they are offering inseams for petite and tall gals as they should for all fashion TS

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - G is on now with Amy on Beauty Report wearing the Baked Clay jumpsuit.  I like her addition of the obi belt, she looks great!

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit
649-943
Honored Contributor

The navy looks sharp but I will get more wear with black. I also like the olive floral

Honored Contributor

I think this might be a special kit for the beauty event tmrw $60

New! Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Color Makeup Set with Carry Case
668-475
Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Color Makeup Set with Carry Case
What It IsA colossal collection of Elizabeth Arden's signature colors; a curated makeup set designed to help you achieve a beautiful finish all in a stylish red case.

What You Get
  • .25 oz. Blush/Highlighter Compact - Romantic Rose - Sunblush & Sunbeam
  • .21 fl. oz. Lip Gloss - Precious Petal
  • .21 fl. oz. Lip Gloss - Iridescent Mauve
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Rouge a Levres
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Wildberry
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Smoky Plum
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Red Door Red
  • .22 oz. Glam Palette - 7 colors
  • .22 oz. Shadow Palette - 7 colors
  • .22 oz. Eye Palette - Bone
  • .22 oz. Eye Palette - Spotlight
  • .0387 oz. Eye Pencil - Black
  • .3 oz. Grand Entrance Mascara - Gem Black
  • .25 oz. Highlighter
  • Red Carry Case

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

marlawynne-matte-jersey-dress.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good buy on that Marla dress @PinkMochi . I had 40+ alerts tonight - they slashed pricing on a number of fashion items

Respected Contributor

@PinkMochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

@PinkMochiI really like the dress.  I may need one of those!  I love jumpsuits too. I have two GILI jumpsuits the black palm and solid black.  I wear them with a belt and you are right it is a pain taking off the belt when you need to.  Without the belt it's not that bad.  I am thrilled that G has petites now too.  

@Chi-town girl  I am loving the olive floral too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkMochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I just ordered this dress...thanks to you...I had some SK so it was $20 total...also got another $20 PA on some Iman items! So...check your items! This made my day! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West