Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Fri-YAY!! Nice surprise given Marla has shows on Sunday... 20% coupon for the weekend!!! Code 189061

@Chi-town girl I didn't see your post quickly enough and missed the coupon. I was trying to use it last night, and it disappeared while I was shopping. Maybe that was the universe telling me that I didn't need the Marla necklace right now. 

I'm watching Marla now and bought the new bateau neckline top in black on waitlist. I'm curious about the fabric, and it looked great with the white pants. I have some light-colored pants I think it'll look great with, and the size is big and flowy enough to work with the Iris chain necklace (I have the red but haven't figured out how to wear it). 

I'm looking forward to seeing Giuliana, and I hope she brings more things than what's posted now. 

@pinkmochi  I hope you love the shirt.  Let us know how it is.  I watched for only a short while and was tempted by that shirt but didn't order.  It looks really cute. 

Honored Contributor

Watched the GILI show - some decent clearance pricing. I want this previous TSV jacket but will wait for a lower price, today it's $69. Love the zip peplum.

We should see new items soon including the new GILI Home collection. There is another 1 hr GILI show later tonight at 1a ET

A286997
G.I.L.I Peplum Faux Leather Zip Front Jacket

a286997.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl I'm watching the GILI show. I've been wanting the Kaarina shoes for awhile but don't know if I can wear a 4" heel. Has anyone here purchased them? Are they as comfortable as they say? It seems to get mostly good reviews. I'd want them in black, though, and they're sold out in that color. 

I bought two more of that Colleen weave faux leather jacket last weekend. I have the black already and purchased the tan and navy. I'm going to give the navy as a gift since my mom was eyeing one of my faux leather Giuliana jackets. I really like how inexpensive these jackets are so that I can have more colors and styles and not worry about getting them wet. Woman Very Happy

Edited to add: Does anyone know what Marla Wynne's TS will be next month? I don't remember her dropping any hints, but I didn't watch every show. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I'm watching the GILI show. I've been wanting the Kaarina shoes for awhile but don't know if I can wear a 4" heel. Has anyone here purchased them? Are they as comfortable as they say? It seems to get mostly good reviews. I'd want them in black, though, and they're sold out in that color. 

I bought two more of that Colleen weave faux leather jacket last weekend. I have the black already and purchased the tan and navy. I'm going to give the navy as a gift since my mom was eyeing one of my faux leather Giuliana jackets. I really like how inexpensive these jackets are so that I can have more colors and styles and not worry about getting them wet. Woman Very Happy

Edited to add: Does anyone know what Marla Wynne's TS will be next month? I don't remember her dropping any hints, but I didn't watch every show. 

@pinkmochi - I also watched the overnight GILI show. The shoes are sharp! I don't have them so I can't help with sizing. They must be winners given this was a reorder. 

Your review helped me to decide to order Colleens weave jacket - good price! 

I didn't realize Marla has a Feb TS until I read your post. Per program guide it's next week - Feb 7th. I think there is a March TS - reorder of the previous TS mixed media cardi in new colors unless they changed the schedule and moved it to Feb. the program guide says Feb. 7 is a Marla Fashion TS, believe the mixed media cardi is Marla Layers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi - I also watched the overnight GILI show. The shoes are sharp! I don't have them so I can't help with sizing. They must be winners given this was a reorder. 

I didn't realize Marla has a Feb TS until I read your post. Per program guide it's next week - Feb 7th. I think there is a March TS - reorder of the previous TS mixed media cardi in new colors unless they changed the schedule and moved it to Feb. the program guide says Feb. 7 is a Marla Fashion TS, believe the mixed media cardi is Marla Layers

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl @emmysmom

I have no idea what the Feb. TS is.  It makes sense that she would save the Layers cardi for the Spring when weather will be getting warmer.  I looked at my order history and the TS from last February was the Seasonless Textured Topper (the one @Chi-town girl and I got in the seagrass color.)   I'm also thinking that the year before it was the cardigan that had the white piping on it.  So I'm thinking it will be some type of cardigan - but I could be completly wrong!

Well, congratulates me, Ladies!  I just checked and for the first time in a few years I have no outstanding easy pays at HSN!  Yea!   Now if I can just keep myself from going overboard on Marla I will be in good shape!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl @emmysmom

I have no idea what the Feb. TS is.  It makes sense that she would save the Layers cardi for the Spring when weather will be getting warmer.  I looked at my order history and the TS from last February was the Seasonless Textured Topper (the one @Chi-town girl and I got in the seagrass color.)   I'm also thinking that the year before it was the cardigan that had the white piping on it.  So I'm thinking it will be some type of cardigan - but I could be completly wrong!

Well, congratulates me, Ladies!  I just checked and for the first time in a few years I have no outstanding easy pays at HSN!  Yea!   Now if I can just keep myself from going overboard on Marla I will be in good shape!

I wish I didn't have any easy pays...I must admit they're much less then last year! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I agree - those shoes must be good since they did a new iteration of it with satin and lace or something. They're a little expensive for me since I don't have much opportunity to wear them. I wear scrubs every day, but I'd like some shoes that look good with jeans or dresses. 

Starting to build my MW collection thanks to the nice people in this thread. Woman Happy Her clothes make you not look like everyone else, they're comfortable, and I feel so put together. I wish that bateau top wasn't on waitlist. I like that it's sexy without being tight or lowcut. She's amazing!

Did you get the Colleen jacket yet???

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 Congrats on no Easy Pays! I don't like to finance clothes. If I can't pay for it at once, I probably shouldn't be getting it. Woman Frustrated Plus, these cards aren't part of my normal bills, so I've missed a payment before accidentally, which is expensive. 

Thanks for looking up your order history for us! I don't remember that topper, but I hadn't bought any MW yet. I wish she would have a Flatterfit or 2-pack tank TS.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - good for you! My shopping level has declined mainly due to loss of some of my fav brands -Serena and Danica and I loved Wendy's shoes/boots plus G was on hiatus. And higher price points for Marla's line has caused me to be more selective especially since we rarely get ciupons and refuced/free shipping. 

For the Feb TS, she is overdue on offering a pants TS. We'll know soon! I see new Marla items have posted including tops with stripes that she hinted about last weekend.

@pinkmochi - my Colleen jackets have not arrived, showing EDD tmrw/jan 31.

I think there are some great shopping resources/info on the boards.

I'm not at all interested in the royal watch, horsey yay/nay threads, bashing hosts/vendors or the soap box condescending threads from delusional self-professed beauty/fashion/handbag/wellness 'experts' Woman Tongue which unfortunately is the dominant dialog here so I don't spend much time here.

Excited for G's relaunch - will be watching the 2 hour show block tonight!!!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - I forgot to post that Marla was very excited about the bateau top that you love. During the presentation she said she was hoping for a good response/sellout so it can be reordered.  

Plus she plans to offer it in other necklines - vneck and turtleneck.  I think it could be a well received TS. Near the end of the show Marla said the top was essentially sold out and is being reordered! 

WynneLayers Boxy Bateau Neck Top
633-849
WynneLayers Boxy Bateau Neck Top