Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Anyone that got the MarlaWynne Jacquard Sweater Knit Topper

674-003, do you recommend sizing down?  Also the black and white is sold out do you think the latte and string would look good with black underneath?  Thanks 
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky  @MacDUFF  @lulu1  @Dawnie   @willdob3  @IlliniGirl88  @emmysmom  @pinkmochi @Roni18  & all -

Another Friends and Family 20% coupon - available to all/not attached to account!  2 days to decide - enjoy!!!!

DG40697_112019_PZ_ShoppingBag_Coupon183043.jpg

Coupon 183043 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/20/2019 - 11/21/2019. Coupon Expires on 11/21/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

I spent mine on Andrew Lessman vitamins...2020 will be a healthy year...I started using many of his vitamins and they're amazing! Heart

How did you use the coupon?? Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom I’m still trying to decide what to get with the coupon. Which of his vitamins do you get, and what differences have you noticed?

I’m going to do the Whole30 again after New Year’s. Looking forward to getting healthier again!

I might get another piece of MW jewelry because I always get compliments.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Pecky for the detailed review.  I ordered the grey and was able to use the 20% off coupon that @Chi-town girl posted (thx)!  I hope it works.  Talk about something different in fashion...finally!  I'll post a pic when I receive it.

There are already six reviews on HSN...4.8 stars.  I had to chuckle at this review (she gave 4 stars...all others were 5).  I mean, really??  This makes no sense!  Maybe she thought it was a dress.  I wonder what she thought the word "crossover" meant...it doesn't mean "slit!"  Did she look at the pic?  Yes, you must wear pants/leggings under...was she thinking of not wearing anything under it!?!  Yeesh!

•  

11/12/2019 inva600, VA
    cute design

cute design to ward off cold weather but runs large and slit is very high so you must wear pants or leggings under

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

I received the Marla Stretch Velvet Tunic 674-605 in Black small.  It is very nice.  Drapes nice, looks classy. I missed out on the black velvet pants that sold out in a minute. With the coupon I ordered the velvet solution legging. 617-935.  I have them from last year in mulberry.  Hope they match the tunic velvet-wise.  

Esteemed Contributor

...Anyone that got the MarlaWynne Jacquard Sweater Knit Topper

674-003, do you recommend sizing down?  Also the black and white is sold out do you think the latte and string would look good with black underneath?  Thanks 

Hi @Are125 ...welcome to the Q boards.  IIRC, @lulu1 has this topper (very nice).  I suppose if you agree with the saying "black goes with everything," then it's worth a try especially if you like contrast.  For me, I think black would be too harsh a contrast.  Of course, off white works very well, but I'm wondering about chocolate brown...it might be a softer contrast...?  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
@emmysmomI’m still trying to decide what to get with the coupon. Which of his vitamins do you get, and what differences have you noticed?

I’m going to do the Whole30 again after New Year’s. Looking forward to getting healthier again!

I might get another piece of MW jewelry because I always get compliments.

Just started his Berberine! Essential One...Phytoceramides,Friendly flora and Cinnamon I have taken for awhile. The ceramides help keep the skin from getting dry...the cinnamon helps with the diabetes and the Essential One is a great all around vitamin. Hoping the Berberine will allow me to avoid insulin...also helps with blood pressure and cholesterol...all things I've been dealing with... Been taking it for 3 days and already getting normal blood sugar readings!!! I'm still using insulin..but hopefully soon I can quit it altogether..thats the plan..lol! The reviews are great..wish I'd known about it sooner!! 

I don't have any MW jewelry..but she has lovely pieces!!!! I've been collecting diamonique for years...so I'm ok for jewelry...lol! Woman Wink 

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I received the Marla Stretch Velvet Tunic 674-605 in Black small.  It is very nice.  Drapes nice, looks classy. I missed out on the black velvet pants that sold out in a minute. With the coupon I ordered the velvet solution legging. 617-935.  I have them from last year in mulberry.  Hope they match the tunic velvet-wise.  

I bet they'll work w/the black velvet pants...that will make a lovely outfit!!!! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Thanks @Pecky for the detailed review.  I ordered the grey and was able to use the 20% off coupon that @Chi-town girl posted (thx)!  I hope it works.  Talk about something different in fashion...finally!  I'll post a pic when I receive it.

There are already six reviews on HSN...4.8 stars.  I had to chuckle at this review (she gave 4 stars...all others were 5).  I mean, really??  This makes no sense!  Maybe she thought it was a dress.  I wonder what she thought the word "crossover" meant...it doesn't mean "slit!"  Did she look at the pic?  Yes, you must wear pants/leggings under...was she thinking of not wearing anything under it!?!  Yeesh!

•  

11/12/2019 inva600, VA
    cute design

cute design to ward off cold weather but runs large and slit is very high so you must wear pants or leggings under

@MacDUFF  I saw that review when it was first posted.  I really couldn't believe she thought it was a dress.  Great deal with the coupon.  I did go back for the black using the coupon too.

Contributor

thanks