Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Black, blush or gray $70

G by Giuliana Crossover Maxi Sweater So chic, so unique. This duster-length sweater makes a fashion-forward statement with its crossover design and wide, ribbed cuffs.

G by Giuliana Crossover Maxi Sweater
675-344

@Chi-town girl  I just received this one today and it is gorgeous!! It is so chic looking on.  I ordered the petite and glad I did as it is almost to my ankles at 5'3.  The color combination is just so pretty.  I want to come back for the black one.

Respected Contributor

I received this Patricia Nash cape this morning. (the box was smashed and partially open)  It is very light weight.  The sleeves are bell and open underneath. (that probably doesn't make sense)  Unlike many HSN items, the missy size is NOT huge. I think I'll wear it with a rose color charmeuse blouse.  I did get it with a discount code and a great retailmenot rebate.

Patricia Nash Vintage Group Collared Cape

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Black, blush or gray $70

G by Giuliana Crossover Maxi Sweater So chic, so unique. This duster-length sweater makes a fashion-forward statement with its crossover design and wide, ribbed cuffs.

675-344

@Chi-town girl  I just received this one today and it is gorgeous!! It is so chic looking on.  I ordered the petite and glad I did as it is almost to my ankles at 5'3.  The color combination is just so pretty.  I want to come back for the black one.

@Pecky - thank you for your review! I love the design and the color blocking Heart I'm trying to finish holiday gift shopping before I shop more for myself but I want this one!!! Wondering if there will be any other new items for her Saturday shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I received this Patricia Nash cape this morning. (the box was smashed and partially open)  It is very light weight.  The sleeves are bell and open underneath. (that probably doesn't make sense)  Unlike many HSN items, the missy size is NOT huge. I think I'll wear it with a rose color charmeuse blouse.  I did get it with a discount code and a great retailmenot rebate.

Patricia Nash Vintage Group Collared Cape

@lulu1 - thanks for your review. I love the collar detail and piping 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Marla has 3 full hour shows on Wed  

2 fashion shows, 10a & 6p ET + 1 jewelry show, 11a

A number of new jewelry items are posted. Tempting!!! I want this necklace in the gunmetal option

MarlaWynne 19-3/4" Multi-Layer Mesh Link Necklace
683-968

Honored Contributor

I want the earrings!

MarlaWynne Rock Drop Earrings
683-970
MarlaWynne Rock Drop Earrings
  MarlaWynne Rock 34" Drop Necklace
683-971
MarlaWynne Rock 34" Drop Necklace

Honored Contributor

I want this in the silvertone

MarlaWynne 34" Open Circle Pendant Necklace
683-966

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Pecky 

I might cave over that übercool G crossover sweater!  Would you be willing to answer a few questions?  Assuming you would...

Is it as pale/light grey as it looks in photo?  Or a medium grey?  Is the contrasting color white or off-white?  If it's off-white, does it have a beige-y yellowish undertone? 

Did it fit TTS...I imagine there's some give in the fabric, yes?  Should I size up or down if my measurements are close?  Whatever else you can note about the fit would be greatly appreciated! 

I'm not a big fan of cowl necks...would I be able to take it in to make it more snug? 

Thanks and wear your top in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

Hi @Pecky 

I might cave over that übercool G crossover sweater!  Would you be willing to answer a few questions?  Assuming you would...

Is it as pale/light grey as it looks in photo?  Or a medium grey?  Is the contrasting color white or off-white?  If it's off-white, does it have a beige-y yellowish undertone? 

Did it fit TTS...I imagine there's some give in the fabric, yes?  Should I size up or down if my measurements are close?  Whatever else you can note about the fit would be greatly appreciated! 

I'm not a big fan of cowl necks...would I be able to take it in to make it more snug? 

Thanks and wear your top in good health!

@MacDUFFHi!  It is a very pale gray and the contrasting color is a true off white. I don't see any yellow or beige undertones at all.  It really is a true creamy off white.  It does run alitte large.  I ordered the xs and if I were to order the black I would order the xxs. I'm not sure if you can do anything with the neck maybe but I'm not really not sure.  There is some give to the material.  It does run long too.  I ordered the petite and it is just above my ankles.  I am 5'3.  I hope this helps I can't wait to wear this.  I'm thinking wearing it for Thanksgiving.  Let me know if you decide to order it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  @MacDUFF  @lulu1  @Dawnie   @willdob3  @IlliniGirl88  @emmysmom  @pinkmochi @Roni18  & all -

Another Friends and Family 20% coupon - available to all/not attached to account!  2 days to decide - enjoy!!!!

DG40697_112019_PZ_ShoppingBag_Coupon183043.jpg

Coupon 183043 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/20/2019 - 11/21/2019. Coupon Expires on 11/21/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.