Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,139
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I too like the Everglade color. Also the black.

 

The leaf jacket is a TDO and will be presented tonight on the final shows. Glad to see it reordered! I would like to buy it if pricing is reduced in the future.

 

i bought the weave jacket in black - good price at $40. Not sure if I will buy anything else. Anyone else shopping?


Oooooh I caved last night when I saw the leaf jacket presentation.. Bought it in black. I need to check my orders for free ship since I thought it was only for clearance once you hit $75 but Colleen and Amy said it was free ship for $75 of all fashion.

 

Amy asked Colleen to reorder the leaf jacket again and offer it in metallic like rose gold. Ummm yes, please. I will post reviews of my orders. 


The jacket's $89 now....you got it for $65 right??? Most of the colors are sold out...so cute!!!! The blush is pretty too...but the black is very sexy..you got a winner Chi! HeartWoman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
Posts: 687
Registered: ‎05-15-2011

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmomI do like that leaf jacket but think I would prefer it in black.   It is very unique looking. 

 

@emmysmomYes, I have been having health issues this summer.  Finally found it was probably a stomach bacteria causing everything but trying to get rid of it has been worse than the original problem.  I have lost 25 pounds since the summer just because I have not been able to eat much.  I am doing better but not back to where I was before this whole thing started.  I have to go back in a few weeks for another test.  

 

Glad to have finally gotten some appetite back but hope I can keep from gaining back the weight.  I really need to keep it off.  The bad thing is that a lot of the clothes I had bought are too big now, especially the tops.  Wearing my flatter fit pants today, those are really the pants that are fitting me the best now and I can still wear those Iman ankle pants I stocked up on but a lot of my other ones are too loose now.

  

 

 


@Roni18 I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well for quite awhile now! I don't know where you live, but I'm in California where cannabis is legal now. My mom has cancer and also struggled with appetite. She was hesitant at first, but she finally agreed to let me get her something for appetite. I bought some CBG pills (not CBD) for appetite, and she thought they helped quite a bit (they don't make you high). She went from not eating to eating, which was a huge help. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what worked for her. Heart

 

I hope you have a much healthier 2019! 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,791
Registered: ‎04-19-2015

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Update:  I received the Iman Trouser Jeans.   The waist is a little bit tight, but I am keeping them.  I am going to try to lose some weight.  So, I think it will be fine.

 

I also received the Yummy tanks.  It is definitely a shapewear.  I have skinny tees which just offers a tiny bit of smoothing. The Yummy tanks offers a lot of compression. I will wear these for special occasions, because I thiink it will be uncomfortable for daily wear.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,393
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Update:  I received the Iman Trouser Jeans.   The waist is a little bit tight, but I am keeping them.  I am going to try to lose some weight.  So, I think it will be fine.

 

I also received the Yummy tanks.  It is definitely a shapewear.  I have skinny tees which just offers a tiny bit of smoothing. The Yummy tanks offers a lot of compression. I will wear these for special occasions, because I thiink it will be uncomfortable for daily wear.

 


@momoftwo2007 - you might want to exchange the Yummie tanks for a larger size. They should not be uncomfortable. H offers free exchanges.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,393
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I too like the Everglade color. Also the black.

 

The leaf jacket is a TDO and will be presented tonight on the final shows. Glad to see it reordered! I would like to buy it if pricing is reduced in the future.

 

i bought the weave jacket in black - good price at $40. Not sure if I will buy anything else. Anyone else shopping?


Oooooh I caved last night when I saw the leaf jacket presentation.. Bought it in black. I need to check my orders for free ship since I thought it was only for clearance once you hit $75 but Colleen and Amy said it was free ship for $75 of all fashion.

 

Amy asked Colleen to reorder the leaf jacket again and offer it in metallic like rose gold. Ummm yes, please. I will post reviews of my orders. 


The jacket's $89 now....you got it for $65 right??? Most of the colors are sold out...so cute!!!! The blush is pretty too...but the black is very sexy..you got a winner Chi! HeartWoman Wink


@emmysmom - yes, that is the pricing and I called CS yo get my shipping credit. The leaf jacket sold out so quickly both times! As much as I love color, I bought both jackets in black. I bet the leaf jacket will be reordered again and if I love the black, I would most likely pick up another esp if it's offered in metallic.  Maybe it could be a TS...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,393
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Cute scarves at HSN for $14

 

Basha Valentine's Day Oblong Scarf
650-052
Basha Valentine's Day Oblong Scarf
 
Basha Abstract Hearts Oblong Scarf
650-057
Basha Abstract Hearts Oblong Scarf
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,393
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Happy Fri-YAY!! Nice surprise given Marla has shows on Sunday... 20% coupon for the weekend!!! Code 189061

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,424
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 687
Registered: ‎05-15-2011

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Fri-YAY!! Nice surprise given Marla has shows on Sunday... 20% coupon for the weekend!!! Code 189061

 


@Chi-town girl I didn't see your post quickly enough and missed the coupon. I was trying to use it last night, and it disappeared while I was shopping. Maybe that was the universe telling me that I didn't need the Marla necklace right now. 

 

I'm watching Marla now and bought the new bateau neckline top in black on waitlist. I'm curious about the fabric, and it looked great with the white pants. I have some light-colored pants I think it'll look great with, and the size is big and flowy enough to work with the Iris chain necklace (I have the red but haven't figured out how to wear it). 

 

I'm looking forward to seeing Giuliana, and I hope she brings more things than what's posted now. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,393
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@PinkMochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Fri-YAY!! Nice surprise given Marla has shows on Sunday... 20% coupon for the weekend!!! Code 189061

 


@Chi-town girl I didn't see your post quickly enough and missed the coupon. I was trying to use it last night, and it disappeared while I was shopping. Maybe that was the universe telling me that I didn't need the Marla necklace right now. 

 

I'm watching Marla now and bought the new bateau neckline top in black on waitlist. I'm curious about the fabric, and it looked great with the white pants. I have some light-colored pants I think it'll look great with, and the size is big and flowy enough to work with the Iris chain necklace (I have the red but haven't figured out how to wear it). 

 

I'm looking forward to seeing Giuliana, and I hope she brings more things than what's posted now. 


@PinkMochi - sorry that you missed the coupon. I DVR'd the shows, but haven't had the chance to watch them yet. Post a review of your new top. Of course, I tagged everything Woman Wink