Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - you've done well! Truly Christmas in July for you!!! Nice to take advantage of free shipping especially with clearance items, no need to hit $75. Post reviews after you get a chance to tty them on.

I think the upcoming Beekman Happy Place TS is going to be the laundry soap, and we love it. I placed an order for the 120 load in both Pure and Sweet Grass on free ship day. Today the product price was reduced by $5+. Called & got the credit, with free ship, better than TS day Woman Wink  not as exciting as your haul but I do have an order shipping from Nordstrom with goodies just for me Heart

@Chi-town girl 

You were right about the Beekman Happy Place TS! I’m planning to get the pure.

@Chi-town girl 

Something happened - the laundry soap was listed in TS position but it isn’t now. And I got an email from Beekman that their odor eliminator is the TS. The laundry soap is on sale but not TS. And no free shipping. 

@willdob3  - I'm surprised bc it's been a year since the laundry soap was offered as a TS.

The TS price for the laundry soap last year was $29 which is the current product price. Last yr the shipping fee was $5. They never offer free ship for Beekman Happy Place products but they typically set shipping at $5 for all Hapoy Place orders on TS day. Once you pay the $5, all other HP orders ship free on the TS day. 

I lucked out this time getting the laundry soap with free ship bc of free ship day. There might be another laundry soap TS this yr if you want to wait. It is a good product

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! The more I listened to the videos and a bit of presentations, the better that $5 shipping sounded! I definitely drank the kool-aid...I mean goat milk! lol I got the TS & the pure 120 laundry soap and the pure booster for extra stinky laundry. I’m going to look to see if there is anything else I need but that is probably it. 

I did grt tbd 20% off coupon...soon after making my purchases! I will see if I can use it tomorrow.

I need one or two dusters for fall. I love the look! I probably need petites to keep them at a decent length. 

@willdob3  - I hope you love the happy place products! You might be tempted to use more than that small scoop for the laundry soap, but it's really effective. I only use a 1/2 scoop for small loads

I didnt buy today's TS bc we love the other fabric spray option they sold as a TS earlier this yr. It was $34 + 5.50 shipping, same as current price. Got the lavender and it's a nice option for bedsheets/pillows to the Skinn sleep mist that we both love

Beekman 1802 Happy Place Lavender Fabric Freshener Concentrate Kit
642-078

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - you've done well! Truly Christmas in July for you!!! Nice to take advantage of free shipping especially with clearance items, no need to hit $75. Post reviews after you get a chance to tty them on.

I think the upcoming Beekman Happy Place TS is going to be the laundry soap, and we love it. I placed an order for the 120 load in both Pure and Sweet Grass on free ship day. Today the product price was reduced by $5+. Called & got the credit, with free ship, better than TS day Woman Wink  not as exciting as your haul but I do have an order shipping from Nordstrom with goodies just for me Heart

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

Something happened - the laundry soap was listed in TS position but it isn’t now. And I got an email from Beekman that their odor eliminator is the TS. The laundry soap is on sale but not TS. And no free shipping. 

@willdob3  - I'm surprised bc it's been a year since the laundry soap was offered as a TS.

The TS price for the laundry soap last year was $29 which is the current product price. Last yr the shipping fee was $5. They never offer free ship for Beekman Happy Place products but they typically set shipping at $5 for all Hapoy Place orders on TS day. Once you pay the $5, all other HP orders ship free on the TS day. 

I lucked out this time getting the laundry soap with free ship bc of free ship day. There might be another laundry soap TS this yr if you want to wait. It is a good product

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! The more I listened to the videos and a bit of presentations, the better that $5 shipping sounded! I definitely drank the kool-aid...I mean goat milk! lol I got the TS & the pure 120 laundry soap and the pure booster for extra stinky laundry. I’m going to look to see if there is anything else I need but that is probably it. 

I did grt tbd 20% off coupon...soon after making my purchases! I will see if I can use it tomorrow.

I need one or two dusters for fall. I love the look! I probably need petites to keep them at a decent length. 

@willdob3  - Marla doesn't offer much in petites. You should look at Halston and Lisa Rinna dusters on Q bc they do offer petites.  I also have Halston and Rinna dusters in my ever growing duster collection! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@willdob3  - Marla doesn't offer much in petites. You should look at Halston and Lisa Rinna dusters on Q bc they do offer petites.  I also have Halston and Rinna dusters in my ever growing duster collection! 

I LOVE Halston...I bought several tops and pants...he's another favorite! Heart He has some great clearance items! I used the coupon on Guiliana's joggers...got the chambray this time~Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mishy1968 @emmysmom @willdob3 @FLgardener @lulu1 @pinkmochi @Roni & all

Check your email/online account...rare midweek coupon! Good for 2 days, thru 7/24  Mwah Heart Coupon code = 188965

c4a37274-a521-4d73-a790-c87d329f16ad.gif

I was so happy to get this..used it on Guiliana's jogger pants..!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@willdob3  - I hope you love the happy place products! You might be tempted to use more than that small scoop for the laundry soap, but it's really effective. I only use a 1/2 scoop for small loads

I didnt buy today's TS bc we love the other fabric spray option they sold as a TS earlier this yr. It was $34 + 5.50 shipping, same as current price. Got the lavender and it's a nice option for bedsheets/pillows to the Skinn sleep mist that we both love

642-078

@Chi-town girl 

That looks like a good set, too. The refillable sprayer looks easier to handle than the big bottles in today’s TS.

I’m trying to figure out the difference between what they (Beekman boys) are calling a fabric freshener vs odor eliminator.  The odor eliminator seems to be for fabrics and also for the air. It seems to me that the fabric freshener could be used the same way.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - I too was trying to understand the difference in the 2 fabric sprays, thinking today's TS could be a better odor eliminator I.e. cooking odors, smoke. 

I do like the auto spray bottle from my kit. And I can make the scent stronger or lighter depending on how much of the concentrate that I use. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl  I know. I’m shortwaisted so tops hit me lower than they are supposed to. Anything that is a nice duster length in regular sizes just looks silly long on me. It may take some work but I’ll find some that work. 

I’ve liked the few Halston items I’ve purchased so I’ll watch for his dusters. I’ve noticed Lisa’s dusters & they might work, too. I think I will be happy with the overall fit of petite tops, too.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl  I know. I’m shortwaisted so tops hit me lower than they are supposed to. Anything that is a nice duster length in regular sizes just looks silly long on me. It may take some work but I’ll find some that work. 

I’ve liked the few Halston items I’ve purchased so I’ll watch for his dusters. I’ve noticed Lisa’s dusters & they might work, too. I think I will be happy with the overall fit of petite tops, too.

@willdob3  I bought several of Giuliana's boyfriend cardigan because it's duster length on me. I also have a Lisa Rinna duster in petite, and it's a good length on me (5'1"). I also like the Halston sweaters I've purchased, so I picked up today's Big Deal in the yellow. So bright and happy, and the shape isn't clingy. It already sold out in the XXS, so I'm glad I ordered last night. 

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom and everyone else: I received a bunch of alerts yesterday, and a MW top I just ordered is now on sale. I'm getting a $24 refund! You know what that means!!! With that and the 20% off coupon, I get to shop tonight. Woman Tongue Make sure you check your alerts because a bunch of MW items are now on sale.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   -  HI!  Miss talking fashion with you!  Wanted to let you know I'd ordered a few of Marla's popovers and love them!  I'm a 6-8 on top and only size close were medium.  When I plugged in my measurements, it said that's what I should order but thought they may be too big.  I got them and am pleasantly surprised they aren't overwhelming over a nice blouse or long sleeve tee.  Granted, it's too hot to wear, I just tried them on with skinny jeans and boots and think they'll be great for fall.  I got the String and Pear in the cuffed popover and Black, Navy, Mandarin, and Soft White in the other.  Can't wait to see what she brings for Fall.  I see she's going to be on tomorrow night (7/25) for an hour, and TSV in August.

I also bought a few of Iris' chain necklaces, which are so fun to wear.  I have a little magnetic clasp that I can use to shorten necklaces, and have worn them as a double strand close to the neck.  Love the fun colors!

Do you (or anyone) have her kimonos?  I'm kind of interested in those too, they look cute, but I think I'd go a bit smaller on those.  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  HI!  Miss talking fashion with you!  Wanted to let you know I'd ordered a few of Marla's popovers and love them!  I'm a 6-8 on top and only size close were medium.  When I plugged in my measurements, it said that's what I should order but thought they may be too big.  I got them and am pleasantly surprised they aren't overwhelming over a nice blouse or long sleeve tee.  Granted, it's too hot to wear, I just tried them on with skinny jeans and boots and think they'll be great for fall.  I got the String and Pear in the cuffed popover and Black, Navy, Mandarin, and Soft White in the other.  Can't wait to see what she brings for Fall.  I see she's going to be on tomorrow night (7/25) for an hour, and TSV in August.

I also bought a few of Iris' chain necklaces, which are so fun to wear.  I have a little magnetic clasp that I can use to shorten necklaces, and have worn them as a double strand close to the neck.  Love the fun colors!

Do you (or anyone) have her kimonos?  I'm kind of interested in those too, they look cute, but I think I'd go a bit smaller on those.  Thanks so much!

@IlliniGirl88  - great to see you!!! I love the popover sweater but haven't bought one yet. Thank you for review/sizing info

yes, I have a couple of Marla's heavier knit drama kimonos and love them! Her sheer layered collection kimonos are also beautiful. Suggest you size down for her kimonos. Which ones do you like?