Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky @willdob3 @pinkmochi @Roni18 @emmysmom @Dawnie & all-

is it Friday!?! Lol I'm ready for the weekend

G's TS jumpsuit is posted and it's adorable. Item 649-943 $48. Print and solid options. And 3 inseams!  I like the solid black for optional dressy events.

will post photos later

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @pinkmochi @Roni18 @emmysmom 

I’m not a jumpsuit kind of gal but, if I was, I’d want this one! It is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G's TS jumpsuit is posted and it's adorable. Item 649-943 $48. Print and solid options. And 3 inseams!  I like the solid black for optional dressy events.

will post photos later

I’m not a jumpsuit kind of gal but, if I was, I’d want this one! It is beautiful!

@willdob3I love the look of it but just don't think it would be flattering on me!   

Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I really like the baked clay.  

G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

marlawynne-matte-jersey-dress.jpg

I just ordered this dress...thanks to you...I had some SK so it was $20 total...also got another $20 PA on some Iman items! So...check your items! This made my day! Heart

@emmysmom  Which color did you get? What an awesome price! I want to see if it'll work as a tunic with leggings, too. I'm short, so I might not be able to wear it  that way. Smiley Happy

@Chi-town girl @Pecky Did anyone here get the jumpsuit? I ordered the baked clay last night. I think I'll wear the MW mixed media cardigan in canvas with it. It might also work with the meadow green Barefoot Dreams shrug cardi. I'll have to play with it when I get it. I know I'm going to wear the gold Isaac wedge sandals that were a TSV a few years ago. Those shoes are so comfortable, and I love wearing the gold sandals as a dressed up neutral. Can't wait to play with things in my closet and this jumpsuit. .I also think that spring floral Patricia Nash scarf will look really rich with the baked clay.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

I just ordered this dress...thanks to you...I had some SK so it was $20 total...also got another $20 PA on some Iman items! So...check your items! This made my day! Heart

@emmysmom  Which color did you get? What an awesome price! I want to see if it'll work as a tunic with leggings, too. I'm short, so I might not be able to wear it  that way. Smiley Happy

@Chi-town girl @Pecky Did anyone here get the jumpsuit? I ordered the baked clay last night. I think I'll wear the MW mixed media cardigan in canvas with it. It might also work with the meadow green Barefoot Dreams shrug cardi. I'll have to play with it when I get it. I know I'm going to wear the gold Isaac wedge sandals that were a TSV a few years ago. Those shoes are so comfortable, and I love wearing the gold sandals as a dressed up neutral. Can't wait to play with things in my closet and this jumpsuit. .I also think that spring floral Patricia Nash scarf will look really rich with the baked clay.

@pinkmochiI did order the blush floral.  It was a toss up between that and the olive floral.  I also ordered two of the cardigan's as I will wear a lot with different outfits.  

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi  - I picked up the black jumpsuit and also placed order for the Skinn watermelon mask that was offered for the beauty event. Amy did a great job with the event last night. The GWP looks awesome with full size Korres body butter and 10+ other items!

i think the BD cardi shrug will look good with the jumpsuit and you have a great sense of style @pinkmochi 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

will post photos later

@willdob3 @Pecky @Roni18 @pinkmochi @emmysmom  & all-

WOOT WOOT! check you email/ HSN account for 20% coupon good this weekend. Happy TGIF!!!

A SINGLE-ITEM PURCHASE
WITH CODE 189488

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

will post photos later

WOOT WOOT! check you email/ HSN account for 20% coupon good this weekend. Happy TGIF!!!

A SINGLE-ITEM PURCHASE
WITH CODE 189488

THANKS sweetpea...this makes my day!!!!!!!!!! HeartWoman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

will post photos later

A SINGLE-ITEM PURCHASE
WITH CODE 189488

@emmysmom  - you're welcome! Also, I noticed a Frashion Frenzy Clearance all day event is coming soon/early May. Maybe some good buys on Fall/Winter items!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

will post photos later

A SINGLE-ITEM PURCHASE
WITH CODE 189488

@emmysmom  - you're welcome! Also, I noticed a Frashion Frenzy Clearance all day event is coming soon/early May. Maybe some good buys on Fall/Winter items!

Have a wonderful weekend!

I used the coupon on a lovely ankle bracelet...my birthday's next week...!!! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochiI did order the blush floral.  It was a toss up between that and the olive floral.  I also ordered two of the cardigan's as I will wear a lot with different outfits.  

I got the teal..will wear it with black leggings..glad its short...I can't wear the longer lengths~has great reviews!

-- Mae West