Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla fans - H has updated the program guide. 

There will be a Marla TS on Mon Dec 23. It's an all day Fashion Clearance event so the TS item will be something already in inventory, maybe one of the previous TS items. 

MON DEC 23
12-1a ET

MarlaWynne Fashion Clearance
Designer fashions that are easy care, easy wear, and easy elegance and will flatter any body shape. The separates, jackets, toppers, and accessories are all offered in a variety of beautiful colors and styles. Stay looking fabulous from day to night.

They added some Marla shows for today/Saturday. Also, rec'd alerts for price reductions - anyone shopping this event?  Still waiting to see what will be the Marla TS for Monday. 

I won't be home for the shows later today, DVR is set to record them. Hope everyone is doing well & having a good weekend Heart

@Chi-town girl  and ladies,

Thanks for posting. I kind of watched today bits and pieces, I have to watch the show again later. Anyway, I restocked one of my favorite piece 

WynneLayers Essential Long Sleeve 2-pack Tee, 633-856

WynneLayers Essential Long Sleeve 2-pack Tee

Never goes on sale this basic piece. First time it's on sale price...yaaayyy.....I bought in the past for full price many times. Great layering piece, soft, comfortable, and perfect size for petites. I bought all 3 sets today, so crazy I know...couldn't resist.

Also, I had an eye of this sweater long time, 

MarlaWynne Printed Box-Top Sweater, 617-945

I want all the colors, looks so lovely and finally caved in and bought OYSTER/TAUPE color. 

Did any of you bought anything...I can't wait for Monday...! Enjoy your weekend! Heart

@we winnersS  - yes, nice to finally have a sale price for the L/S tee! Too bad they won't do the same for the basic tanks. I also love the sweater you bought Heart

I'm still looking at the clearance items. Don't see any super buys and I'm not planning to spend $75 which means $3.50 s/h per item Woman Tongue

I like this velvet kimono,  clearance price $30. Timeless. Nice for a holiday or dressy event but also cute topper for casual/jeans. It's's a shorter style vs her usual kimonos, so good option for petites . Pretty colors! 

MarlaWynne Velvet Kimono Sleeve Cardigan
617-933
MarlaWynne Velvet Kimono Sleeve Cardigan

@Chi-town girl 

I think the velvet Kimono is not overwhelming and it's a great price. Woman Happy Yes, ITA, if we are not spending $75, we have to spend each s/h which is not good. 

Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like this Marla pant is the TS item $34 + 3.50 s/h. I think it was a previous TS.

The TS  pricing for an older clearance item should be lower and free shipping for all clearance. Marla's inventory has increased this past year - similar to DG around 400 items. Pricing is higher which is why there is a glut of inventory and they rarely offer free shipping. 

MarlaWynne Cropped FLATTERfit Pant with Cuff
638-799

@Chi-town girl , 

Thanks for posting.Heart

I think they have updated the TS online. Is this the TS item?? 638-793

MarlaWynne Canvas Drama Jacket with Pockets

Looks like this Marla Jacket is the TS item $56.40 + 3.50 s/h. not free shipping Smiley Sad

If anyone is considering this Jacket, this is a great price point. Last TS it was $ 93.99 +3.50 s/h and I bought SCARLET RED option back then. Have a wonderful week Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like this Marla pant is the TS item $34 + 3.50 s/h. I think it was a previous TS.

The TS  pricing for an older clearance item should be lower and free shipping for all clearance. Marla's inventory has increased this past year - similar to DG around 400 items. Pricing is higher which is why there is a glut of inventory and they rarely offer free shipping. 

638-799

@Chi-town girl , 

Thanks for posting.Heart

I think they have updated the TS online. Is this the TS item?? 638-793

Looks like this Marla Jacket is the TS item $56.40 + 3.50 s/h. not free shipping Smiley Sad

@we winnersS  - yes, you are right! This jacket was a previous TS and the cuffed pants are a complementary piece. I like the jacket but it's a pass for me. 

They updated programming with another fashion clearance TS day event on Dec 26

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidays Heart

A new 20% coupon! COUPON CODE=181076.

Good for the weekend 12/27-29. It only showed up as an email, so check your email - nothing posted in my account or as the usual banner. I will probably use it for a beauty item. Enjoy!!!

e2454793-200c-461f-a0a1-f6f9d30aac90.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidays Heart

A new 20% coupon! COUPON CODE=181076.

Good for the weekend 12/27-29. It only showed up as an email, so check your email - nothing posted in my account or as the usual banner. I will probably use it for a beauty item. Enjoy!!!

e2454793-200c-461f-a0a1-f6f9d30aac90.jpg

@Chi-town girl ,awesome, thanks for posting Woman Very Happy. I will be using it for a fasion item. Heart yes it's only through email not posted on HSN banner....wonder why...

Honored Contributor

Marla is back next weekend - 6 full hour shows -  2 Friday night, 4 on Saturday. I don't see any new items but they might add them later this week

FRI JAN 03
7-8p & 8-9p  ET 
MarlaWynne Fashions & Jewelry

SAT JAN 04
7-8a, 8-9, 5-6p, 6-7p  ET

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla is back next weekend - 6 full hour shows -  2 Friday night, 4 on Saturday. I don't see any new items but they might add them later this week

FRI JAN 03
7-8p & 8-9p  ET 

SAT JAN 04
7-8a, 8-9, 5-6p, 6-7p  ET

@Chi-town girl  Wow...she is going to be back again soon. great!! Woman Very Happy

Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Mary Bailey @IlliniGirl88 @Pecky @Roni18 

Have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2020 to all of you!!! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Mary Bailey @IlliniGirl88 @Pecky @Roni18 

Have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2020 to all of you!!! Heart

same to you @we winnersS 

and

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @Pecky @Roni18 

Contributor

I got lot of compliments on Camo and I love it so much. I have exchanged my Small size Camo to X Small which is my normal size in Giuliana's line. These many days I was checking and it was showing sold out, todayis the first day many sizes are available it seems, if anyone is looking for exchange or new purchase on Camo, please hurry. Few minutes ago I checked limited quantites available in all sizes. 

G by Giuliana Puffer Jacket with Removable Hood, 675-082

G by Giuliana Puffer Jacket with Removable Hood