Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@pinkmochi wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

I used my coupon on this MW topper.

MarlaWynne Jacquard Sweater Knit Topper

I ordered this topper yesterday when it was a One Day Only price or something like that. Can't wait to get it!

@Chi-town girl  I used the coupon on the camo G by Giuliana slub knit duster. I ordered the duster in the gold lights print, and it's great and so soft! I love that it comes in petites. I wasn't sure about the camo, but I'll be able to wear that one year-round. 

I used the Q's free shipping day to order a refill of the Zodica perfume in Pisces. It's such a nice scent, and it's funny how that's the one I'm most drawn to since it's my sign. 

I returned the Lori Felt TSV jeans in petite because they weren't 29" as advertised. I measured them, and they were 27.5". I exchanged it for the same size in the regular length, even though I'm 5'1". I tried them on with a short heel (about 2"?), and the length is really good. Much happier! The silky denim is very soft and holds everything in. 

Did Marla hint during her shows that her next TS will be a coat? I'm not sure why I think that, but she was going on about how great her new coat is. Hmm...

@pinkmochi  - I love this new Marla topper, it's similar to something I already own - timeless and chic, great for travel.

I used the Friends/Family coupon on a beauty/Korres body duo that was a steal with free shipping. 

I'm still waiting for the GILI TSV cape to be delivered.  I picked up some great new pieces from Nordy Anniversary sale, all set for Fall/Winter except for some new booties (replacements), still looking at options. I don't see Marla listed for a Nov TS and I missed the recent shows, not sure what is still to come from her for this season.

Anything else that I buy for myself this season will need to have event pricing/clearance or a coupon. Might pick up another Colleen leaf jacket in a metallic (already have it in black)  for holiday parties and it should post soon, maybe this week.  Want to get my gift purchases completed early. Interested to see the Nash HSN TS - this week/Thurs and her retail website 12 Days event

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New Nash knitwear collection! Love the leather detailing.  This cape is also sold at HSN. More options at the Nash store. 

New! Patricia Nash Vintage Group Collared Cape

673-288

72940102_2408438042586708_4564875268652531712_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Waiting for that leaf jacket reorder...noticed another new Colleen jacket!

Exclusive! Colleen Lopez Patchwork Faux Fur Coat
672-990
Colleen Lopez Patchwork Faux Fur Coat

Honored Contributor

Heart LOVING the menswear inspirations Heart the plaid collection from Zara...that trench coat Heart Zara has some good styling examples

1915001000_1_1_1.jpg

8337008064_2_5_1.jpg

8337008064_1_1_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Zara also offers interesting accessories,  some very reasonably priced. $20-40 range for belts, tortoise & link jewelry, berets

3739222717_2_5_1.jpg

8336700700_2_3_1.jpg

1856519800_1_1_1.jpg

1856514303_1_1_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Looks like this is the Nash TS for tmrw, launching tonight at midnight

6 options including the iconic map,new "moss" and leopard. $170, free shipping

Exclusive! Patricia Nash Torresina Leather Bucket Bag
680-805
Patricia Nash Torresina Leather Bucket Bag

Patricia Nash Torresina Leather Bucket Bag

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

This is a keeper. I'm considering the blue & black, too. It does run full.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for sharing the PN TS. It doesn’t interest me but I’ll keep looking. I feel like Goldilocks! Her bags are too big or too little for me. One of these days I’ll find the one that is just right! lo

I called and talked to CS when I sent the last TS bag I got back. The rep asked why I was sending it back and we had a good conversation. She said that they pass the feedback on to PN and that she listens to it. I am glad they do that. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for sharing the PN TS. It doesn’t interest me but I’ll keep looking. I feel like Goldilocks! Her bags are too big or too little for me. One of these days I’ll find the one that is just right! lo

I called and talked to CS when I sent the last TS bag I got back. The rep asked why I was sending it back and we had a good conversation. She said that they pass the feedback on to PN and that she listens to it. I am glad they do that. 

@willdob3  - I agree about being handbag 'selective'. Wait for the one that 'knocks you out' Smiley LOL

I LOVE my current collection. Haven't bought a new handbag since Jan Dillard's New Year's Day sale when I scored a fab Minkoff satchel AND a Camuto tote, both full leather for less than the price of the Nash TS Woman Wink the Minkoff is a beautiful leather burgundy color so it's going to be my Nov bag when I switch out of my GILI Roma snakeskin

This new TS bucket bag would be a different silhouette for my collection. And I LOVE the moss color Heart BUT I'm taking a pass. Was actually hoping this Nash TS would be a giftable item like pouch, scarf, accessory. 

But, I enjoy watching the TS launch shows and I have good impulse control... will watch the show tonight and add new items to my wishlist. Already have some of her jewelry on my list. And I like some of her belts

Patricia Nash Paris Postal Rue de Rivoli Drop Earrings

72490490_2398528883577624_6540024964513267712_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

This is a keeper. I'm considering the blue & black, too. It does run full.

@lulu1  - you always provide excellent review details! Did you size down?

The black/white will look fab with a wide range of basics. And if you can wear bright/jewel tone colors, red, fushia,  sapphire blue will look great with it during drab winter days