Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Rec'd an email - Nash Columbus Day sale good thru Monday

Columbus_Map-Jacquard_Sale_10112019_03.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Some HSN on my wishlist. ..

Vince Camuto Sestrind3 Leopard Haircalf Ankle Bootie
670-848
Vince Camuto Sestrind3 Leopard Haircalf Ankle Bootie

And a lower heel option - 2.25" no need to wear frumpy boots Woman Wink

Vince Camuto Rastel3 Leather Slouch Boot
670-850
Vince Camuto Rastel3 Leather Slouch Boot

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have the solid black Camuto  combat boots on my wishlist, but loving the leopard styles Camuto is offering

Vince Camuto Bestenda3 Leather Lace-Up Combat Boot
672-730
Vince Camuto Bestenda3 Leather Lace-Up Combat Boot

Honored Contributor

Sam Edelman Kadison Leather Bootie
665-064
Sam Edelman Kadison Leather Bootie

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is  the GILI TS launching tonight. 7 colors $50, presale active so you get free shipping too!!!

I'm getting the charcoal grey. Since I missed out on this color in the Marla drama kimono, the GILI cape looks like a nice alternative Heart

A368018
G.I.L.I. Sweater Cape with Button Detail

7635_FallFashionDayPreview_101119_02.jpg

I purchased burgundy.  There is a 10% rebate through Retailmenot.

Esteemed Contributor

The GILI  sweater cape is cute and the price is okay, but I need to pass on it.

Cost per wear around here won't cut it, plus I have 2 sweater ponchos as well as 2 Martha Stewart ruanas and one by Boyne Valley Weavers that I enjoy wearing.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   -  I have this cape in black and gray, when they offered about a year ago and love it.  If I want to wear it as a crew neck, as opposed to mock neck, pop two snaps on each side of the neck and fold the fabric into the cape, it works. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my this thread has been busy!  I've been gone a minute and so many beautiful items posted.

I love that MW Jacquard Sweater knit topper and I was thinking about this Gili tsv which is so convenient and easy to throw over just about anything....love the charcoal grey.

I'm also late with my review of the MW tsv 668-565, the luxe shirt with pockets and pleats that I finally picked up from my po box.  Ordered the pure white, fits perfectly the pleats don't add anymore to my booty thank goodness and the cuffs are fabulous, love the material very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  I have this cape in black and gray, when they offered about a year ago and love it.  If I want to wear it as a crew neck, as opposed to mock neck, pop two snaps on each side of the neck and fold the fabric into the cape, it works. 

@IlliniGirl88  - thank you! I noticed the different ways it was styled last night. Love it! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Oh my this thread has been busy!  I've been gone a minute and so many beautiful items posted.

I love that MW Jacquard Sweater knit topper and I was thinking about this Gili tsv which is so convenient and easy to throw over just about anything....love the charcoal grey.

I'm also late with my review of the MW tsv 668-565, the luxe shirt with pockets and pleats that I finally picked up from my po box.  Ordered the pure white, fits perfectly the pleats don't add anymore to my booty thank goodness and the cuffs are fabulous, love the material very comfortable.

Good to see you @Luvitorleaveit1  it's nice to occasionally scroll this thread since sold out items are removed from the website