Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

New Marla items are posted!

MarlaWynne Stipple Marled Knit Turtleneck

674-045

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Button Down Cardigan

674-038

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is GORGEOUS Heart

MarlaWynne Jacquard Sweater Knit Topper

674-003

Honored Contributor

Motto Faux Fur Moto Jacket with Pockets

671-502

Honored Contributor

@Are125 wrote:

Does the 

MarlaWynne Luxe StretchTech Shirt with Pockets and Pleats

shirt look like a maternity shirt?  I'm 5'6", 150 pounds, short torso and long legs and I ordered it and cancelled it, I don't want to look pregnant in the shirt?  Thanks for your help. 

@Are125 

I don’t but I sized down and also plan to wear it open as a jacket. I have a black one almost like this one and wear it that way.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Motto Faux Fur Moto Jacket with Pockets

671-502

@Chi-town girl 

This isn’t for me but it is very cute!

Of Marla’s new things, it is probably the cardigan that will tempt me and I don’t think I need another one. We don’t have that much sweater weather.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Only a few Sept fashion TS dates that are of interest to me - 9/5 Nash, 9/19 Skinnygirl & 9/24 MarlaWynne.  Giuliana has some Sept shows next weekend - her next TS is in Oct.

I like some of the new colors for the DG mixed media tank reorder. The new espresso is on my wishlist.

Catch up again later this week! 

Exclusive! DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank
671-273
DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank

Chi..I own several of these tops in the black, white, navy and soft green! Would LOVE the brown!!!!!!! Heart

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl 

I have this top in my Favorites and I may end up getting it with a coupon if necessary. I like several of the colors.

You can't beat Diane's tops!!!!!!! Heart

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl and all...

I picked up one of Diane’s Easy Tanks a few weeks ago with a coupon. I’ve only worn it once but I like it! I suspect I’ll be using a few more coupons for different colors! I think the only thing I’d change is to have it in petite. It will be a bit long for some of the tops I’ll want to wear it with and I am not a fan of having the layers sticking out. I hope that it ticks as nicely as advertised.

Honored Contributor

This looks nice - styled with tights and booties or over knee boots! I would prefer a v neckline or cowl neck 

Colleen Lopez Dolman-Sleeve Sweater Dress
672-792

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks nice - styled with tights and booties or over knee boots! I would prefer a v neckline or cowl neck 

672-792

@Chi-town girl 

This is very nice. It really looks like something Colleen would wear, too. Just her style. 

It is a lot shorter in the first photo. I wonder if it comes in different lengths.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Only a few Sept fashion TS dates that are of interest to me - 9/5 Nash, 9/19 Skinnygirl & 9/24 MarlaWynne.  Giuliana has some Sept shows next weekend - her next TS is in Oct.

I like some of the new colors for the DG mixed media tank reorder. The new espresso is on my wishlist.

Catch up again later this week! 

Exclusive! DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank
671-273
DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank

Chi..I own several of these tops in the black, white, navy and soft green! Would LOVE the brown!!!!!!! Heart

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl 

I have this top in my Favorites and I may end up getting it with a coupon if necessary. I like several of the colors.

You can't beat Diane's tops!!!!!!! Heart

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl and all...

I picked up one of Diane’s Easy Tanks a few weeks ago with a coupon. I’ve only worn it once but I like it! I suspect I’ll be using a few more coupons for different colors! I think the only thing I’d change is to have it in petite. It will be a bit long for some of the tops I’ll want to wear it with and I am not a fan of having the layers sticking out. I hope that it ticks as nicely as advertised.

I ordered the mushroom and the burgundy..I never tried it tucked but thats a great idea! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West