Frequent Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Frequent Contributor

tried to use 20%off coupon at HSN. could not apply.

Respected Contributor

@chayseSometimes they do have some restrictions on what you can use the coupons on, like the special item of the day or clearance items.   I'm sorry it did not work for you.  That is frustrating.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

CRAZY busy! Just popping in to share/alert - a new 2 day coupon Heart it's becoming a weekly event @emmysmom  @pinkmochi  @Sublime Saumya  @willdob3  @Roni18  & all

COUPON CODE=183623

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

image.jpg

Used it on a DG top...! Would love one of the blazers too!!!! Mad about plaid! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @emmysmom , @Luvitorleaveit1  -  Did you get Marla's shirt before colors disappeared?  I only bought the olive gray, but can't wait to get it. 

@IlliniGirl88 @emmysmom @willdob3 @Luvitorleaveit1  - I picked up the olive gray. Love her button down tops

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A bit surprising...November calendar is up - not 1 Fashion TS in Nov that is of interest to me. I think only DG2 fashion TS in Nov. No Slinky faux fur, no Marla, no Nash accessories Woman Sad

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @emmysmom , @Luvitorleaveit1  -  Did you get Marla's shirt before colors disappeared?  I only bought the olive gray, but can't wait to get it. 

@IlliniGirl88 @emmysmom @willdob3 @Luvitorleaveit1  - I picked up the olive gray. Love her button down tops

@Chi-town girl 

I love olive but I have ordered a few other things in olive lately so I wanted to try something else. Let us know how you like the shade. 

My cinnamon will be here any day now. I hope it is a good shade for me. It is hard to tell by the video and photos. I do like this style. I think some of the feeling Marla mentioned happens to me when I wear my black one. I feel good when I wear it.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A bit surprising...November calendar is up - not 1 Fashion TS in Nov that is of interest to me. I think only DG2 fashion TS in Nov. No Slinky faux fur, no Marla, no Nash accessories Woman Sad

@Chi-town girl 

That is unusual. That is prime holiday shopping time. 

Surely there will be a Slinky faux fur? I didn’t get one because it is too warm here but those faux furs were amazing!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @IlliniGirl88 @Luvitorleaveit1 

My cinnamon TS arrived today and it is beautiful! The color could have easily been called pumpkin spice, too. Great fall color and a good one for me, too. The color will look good with brown, navy (or jeans), and black, too. 

The sleeves are long for me so I’m happy they look good turned up but I wish her tops cake in petites because, if they did. I’d be able to wear this both ways.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @IlliniGirl88 @Luvitorleaveit1 

My cinnamon TS arrived today and it is beautiful! The color could have easily been called pumpkin spice, too. Great fall color and a good one for me, too. The color will look good with brown, navy (or jeans), and black, too. 

The sleeves are long for me so I’m happy they look good turned up but I wish her tops cake in petites because, if they did. I’d be able to wear this both ways.

@willdob3  - glad to read your review! I agree the cinnamon is a versatile and complimentary color. I have Marla's Drama Kimono in the burnt orange which is a similar tone. 

Love the flexibility to wear the TS as a jacket. The olive gray is one of my fav Marla colors but I would also like the black in this TS