Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @emmysmom , @Luvitorleaveit1  -  Did you get Marla's shirt before colors disappeared?  I only bought the olive gray, but can't wait to get it. 

I didn't order one of her shirts...the olive gray is one of my favorite colors..hope you LOVE it! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Marla TS top - $49 + 3.50 shipping. These are the 3 colors I'm considering...

Exclusive! MarlaWynne Luxe StretchTech Shirt with Pockets and Pleats
668-565

MarlaWynne Luxe StretchTech Shirt with Pockets and Pleats

Color Choices:Black, Pure White, Cabernet, Midnight, Cinnamon, Olive Gray or Green Gold
Fabrication:StretchTech knit
Closure:Front button closure
Neckline:Crew with shirt collar
Sleeves:Long sleeves with button cuffs
Design Features:Princess seams, back yoke and pleats
Pockets:Front seam pockets
Hemline:Straight

Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X
Body Length:Approx. 30"L
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:75% nylon, 25% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

I LOVE the back..its really a cute top! Woman Happy

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @Luvitorleaveit1 

I have this - or a close version of it - in black and really like it. I wear it open like a jacket. I ordered the cinnamon but like most of the colors. It was hard picking one!

The cinnamon would be my pick..but I'm trying NOT to buy any MW for awhile...(I have so many things I should be wearing of her's!)..its hard to be good! My closet is at least 60% Marla..lol! Woman Wink

@emmysmomI'm the same!  I didn't order the top since I don't wear the two similar shirts I got from her last year much.  Still about 100 degrees here anyway.  I do like all of the colors.  

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I received 3 MW items this AM.

I have many MW shirts; personally I like the a-line, swing style as opposed to straight shirts. (My hips are my biggest body part) 
I ordered the black & white. I'm curious about this new material.

This in black.  I like it; it runs big and the lapels are "scuba" material.

WynneLayers Mixed Media Jacket

And this in black and burgundy, both keepers.

WynneLayers Pointelle Drama Kimono

@lulu1Enjoy your new items.  I like the new kimono style.  

Honored Contributor

I confess that I don’t catch many of M’s shows, usually just a few minutes. I have been watching her for an hour and a half now... Is she always this much fun? Her passion really shines through, too. 

Honored Contributor

And she produced The Wonder Years! I had no idea! I loved that show!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Marla TS top - $49 + 3.50 shipping. These are the 3 colors I'm considering...

Exclusive! MarlaWynne Luxe StretchTech Shirt with Pockets and Pleats
668-565

Color Choices:Black, Pure White, Cabernet, Midnight, Cinnamon, Olive Gray or Green Gold
Fabrication:StretchTech knit
Closure:Front button closure
Neckline:Crew with shirt collar
Sleeves:Long sleeves with button cuffs
Design Features:Princess seams, back yoke and pleats
Pockets:Front seam pockets
Hemline:Straight

Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X
Body Length:Approx. 30"L
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:75% nylon, 25% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

I LOVE the back..its really a cute top! Woman Happy

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @Luvitorleaveit1 

I have this - or a close version of it - in black and really like it. I wear it open like a jacket. I ordered the cinnamon but like most of the colors. It was hard picking one!

The cinnamon would be my pick..but I'm trying NOT to buy any MW for awhile...(I have so many things I should be wearing of her's!)..its hard to be good! My closet is at least 60% Marla..lol! Woman Wink

@emmysmomI'm the same!  I didn't order the top since I don't wear the two similar shirts I got from her last year much.  Still about 100 degrees here anyway.  I do like all of the colors.  

I hope it cools off there soon..its been cool here the past couple of days..so looking forward to Fall! Heart

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

The tank tops are nice and trendy. A great casual wear to dress up your day, the tops can be paired with denims or trousers.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't buy the TS yesterday. I liked the blue and cinnamon, but I wasn't crazy about the back of the shirt and didn't know how it would look on me. I already had to return a couple things lately because they weren't flattering. I've been ordering a bunch of her stuff on clearance, which has been a great deal, especially with free shipping some days. I hope she makes other items in these colors!

I went to see Adrian Belew the other night and wore a pair of black FlatterFit pants, a black Iman tank top, the maroon snake print new G duster, my favorite MW necklace, and some Vince Camuto sandals. I felt great and was very comfortable. Unfortunately, I accidentally put the pants into the dryer, and they shrunk. I'll have to give them to my sister now. Woman Sad Fortunately, I have another pair similar to those already. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

I didn't buy the TS yesterday. I liked the blue and cinnamon, but I wasn't crazy about the back of the shirt and didn't know how it would look on me. I already had to return a couple things lately because they weren't flattering. I've been ordering a bunch of her stuff on clearance, which has been a great deal, especially with free shipping some days. I hope she makes other items in these colors!

I went to see Adrian Belew the other night and wore a pair of black FlatterFit pants, a black Iman tank top, the maroon snake print new G duster, my favorite MW necklace, and some Vince Camuto sandals. I felt great and was very comfortable. Unfortunately, I accidentally put the pants into the dryer, and they shrunk. I'll have to give them to my sister now. Woman Sad Fortunately, I have another pair similar to those already. 

Thats too bad.. (never had my flatterfit pants shrink!)...your outfit sounds darling! I love G's marroon snake duster! Bet you looked great! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

CRAZY busy! Just popping in to share/alert - a new 2 day coupon Heart it's becoming a weekly event @emmysmom  @pinkmochi  @Sublime Saumya  @willdob3  @Roni18  & all

COUPON CODE=183623

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri