Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLgardener  - thank you for the review of Marla's chiffon blazer. Coincidentally,  I see this blazer is one of the items to be presented on Colleen's The List show tmrw night in the 1st hour (9p ET)

WynneLayers Oversized Chiffon Blazer

luvitorleaveit wrote:

Oh my I know I don't need another piece of clothing but when I saw this jacket I was wondering how this would look as another option to wear with my Linea black  sequin pants among other things..

@Luvitorleaveit1  - oh, great styling idea! I also bought the Linea sequin pants. This chiffon jacket would be a great topper! Of course,  I'm not watching the show live and the black is gone in the smaller sizes. Will have to watch for returns! Did you buy it @Luvitorleaveit1 ? Would love reviews. Looks like it is sized generously

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Some new G items are posted

Cute dress! 

G by Giuliana Twist-Front Knit Shirt Dress
657-767
G by Giuliana Twist-Front Knit Shirt Dress

I added this dress - olive of course, and the new Marla chiffon jacket to my wishlist.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   -  Thanks for posting, after I read original post from you about her kimono's I saw this new one was added too.  Do you think these are her fall colors and does the kimono typicallly run $100 or do they ever put them on sale, before they sell out?  The black would be great to have, would love a dark gray though.  I'm also having fun with her ball station necklaces (get stopped every single time I wear them, people wanting to know where I got them).  I also bought the corded disk necklaces (she had gold, silver, white, and black).  Love her things.  Hoping for some more popovers too.  Those will be so nice in the fall.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLgardener  - thank you for the review of Marla's chiffon blazer. Coincidentally,  I see this blazer is one of the items to be presented on Colleen's The List show tmrw night in the 1st hour (9p ET)

luvitorleaveit wrote:

Oh my I know I don't need another piece of clothing but when I saw this jacket I was wondering how this would look as another option to wear with my Linea black  sequin pants among other things..

@Luvitorleaveit1  - oh, great styling idea! I also bought the Linea sequin pants. This chiffon jacket would be a great topper! Of course,  I'm not watching the show live and the black is gone in the smaller sizes. Will have to watch for returns! Did you buy it @Luvitorleaveit1 ? Would love reviews. Looks like it is sized generously

@Chi-town girl- I wanted to see the video first but didn't get a chance too and yes it does look generously sized.  As soon as I saw it I thought about it with the sequin pants because the tuxedo jacket I own also from Linea may be too heavy.   I'll report back hopefuilly my size is still available.

I just checked and it looks like my size is gone too so will be checking back to see if there are any returns.  That is so chic. looking

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@Chi-town girl- I wanted to see the video first but didn't get a chance too and yes it does look generously sized.  As soon as I saw it I thought about it with the sequin pants because the tuxedo jacket I own also from Linea may be too heavy.   I'll report back hopefuilly my size is still available.

I just checked and it looks like my size is gone too so will be checking back to see if there are any returns.  That is so chic. looking

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I hope it gets reordered. Would be a great topper for winter holiday events, add some metallic or jewel toned colors.  But I would still want black!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  Thanks for posting, after I read original post from you about her kimono's I saw this new one was added too.  Do you think these are her fall colors and does the kimono typicallly run $100 or do they ever put them on sale, before they sell out?  The black would be great to have, would love a dark gray though.  I'm also having fun with her ball station necklaces (get stopped every single time I wear them, people wanting to know where I got them).  I also bought the corded disk necklaces (she had gold, silver, white, and black).  Love her things.  Hoping for some more popovers too.  Those will be so nice in the fall.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88  - sorry for delay in my response. When I bought my 1st one, it was a TS a couple years ago. Believe price was $89. That is the lowest price that I've seen for it. If you can buy it with a coupon, it would be $80 now. 

For some reason H assigns a new item# for the reorders even tho it's the same exsct item. The TS version -item#624-079 is still available in limited colors/sizes. This is the one I bought - photo below of burnt orange in  addition to the black. Put 'MarlaWynne kimono' in the H search bar, hit enter and a page will load showing you the 3 different items of the knit drama kimono. Suggest you heart them all to track, maybe the older items will go on clearance,  check for your size/add to cart/wishlist. 

It's really a high quality kimono - design, density/type of knit. Would probably sell for $150+ at Nordstrom or Dillards. I think we need a coupon and free ship day Woman Wink

marlawynne-drama-kimono-d-201810311703245-624079_820.jpg

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - enabler!!! I looked at the Halston BD video and bought the black. Almost got your happy yellow but I need some new black sweaters. Still considering my HSN coupon order...

@Chi-town girl LOL! I also liked the coral but decided to just get one. I agree that the shape is similar to the butterfly tees. Looking forward to getting it! I just love Cameron, and this style looked good on everyone. 

@pinkmochi  - my Halston sweater finally shipped on Sat!  Let me know when you get your order.  Curious about the yellow tone

Honored Contributor

This new GILI dress is so pretty Heart I DVR zoomed thru PMStyle and stopped when it was presented tonight. Love the two print options

A367085
G.I.L.I. Solid or Print Asymmetric Hem Woven Dress w/ Smocking Detail

a367085.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 @IlliniGirl88 @pinkmochi @willdob3 @emmysmom @Roni18  & all-

This Thur Aug 1st - all day Fashion/Jewelry Clearance event! A couple full hour Marla shows but I don't think Marla will be there for the shows. Make sure to check your recent orders & wishlist. Here's hoping for something tempting at a true clearance value! 

THU AUG 01
1-2a, 11p-12a ET
MarlaWynne Fashion Clearance Up To 60%...

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 @IlliniGirl88 @pinkmochi @willdob3 @emmysmom @Roni18  & all-

This Thur Aug 1st - all day Fashion/Jewelry Clearance event! A couple full hour Marla shows but I don't think Marla will be there for the shows. Make sure to check your recent orders & wishlist. Here's hoping for something tempting at a true clearance value! 

THU AUG 01
1-2a, 11p-12a ET
MarlaWynne Fashion Clearance Up To 60%...

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the tip.  I just received the MW cropped lightweight ponte pant today.  I'll check for further mark downs in Thursday.