Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Giuliana is back this week with hits on Beauty Report ((Wed) and The List (Thur) plus some full hour shows on Thur.

I don't see any new items posted. On Aug 11, she has a Fashion TS, probably the kickoff of her Fall collection Heart

THU JUL 25
7-8a, 7-8p ET
G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

THU JUL 25
8-9p ET
Fountain of Truth Skincare

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Giuliana is back this week with hits on Beauty Report ((Wed) and The List (Thur) plus some full hour shows on Thur.

I don't see any new items posted. On Aug 11, she has a Fashion TS, probably the kickoff of her Fall collection Heart

THU JUL 25
7-8a, 7-8p ET
G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

THU JUL 25
8-9p ET
Fountain of Truth Skincare

Thanks Chi..will be watching! Love her jogging pants..would love every color...lol! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

I actually own that very Marla Wynne ribbed duster in the pic and I will tell you ladies, it is very, very good quality and the fit is superb.  It is pricey, so for that I would give 4 stars out of 5 if this was sold at the Q.

Honored Contributor

Some new G items are posted

Cute dress! 

G by Giuliana Twist-Front Knit Shirt Dress
657-767

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I've been wearing the lightweight G dusters we got a couple yrs ago for $10 Heart  Looks like this is a new version. Love the woodrose

G by Giuliana Space-Dyed Duster Cardigan
657-758

Honored Contributor

@Mishy1968 wrote:

I actually own that very Marla Wynne ribbed duster in the pic and I will tell you ladies, it is very, very good quality and the fit is superb.  It is pricey, so for that I would give 4 stars out of 5 if this was sold at the Q.

@Mishy1968  - I love Marla's dusters. I'm waiting for a price reduction on your duster. What color did you purchase?

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster

Honored Contributor

@Mishy1968 @emmysmom @willdob3 @FLgardener @lulu1 @pinkmochi @Roni & all

Check your email/online account...rare midweek coupon! Good for 2 days, thru 7/24  Mwah Heart Coupon code = 188965

c4a37274-a521-4d73-a790-c87d329f16ad.gif

Honored Contributor

There are some new Marla items. This topper is pricey $125, but it's made in USA. Only 2 colors

MarlaWynne Basket Weave Topper with Patch Pocket
667-922

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - you've done well! Truly Christmas in July for you!!! Nice to take advantage of free shipping especially with clearance items, no need to hit $75. Post reviews after you get a chance to tty them on.

I think the upcoming Beekman Happy Place TS is going to be the laundry soap, and we love it. I placed an order for the 120 load in both Pure and Sweet Grass on free ship day. Today the product price was reduced by $5+. Called & got the credit, with free ship, better than TS day Woman Wink  not as exciting as your haul but I do have an order shipping from Nordstrom with goodies just for me Heart

@Chi-town girl 

You were right about the Beekman Happy Place TS! I’m planning to get the pure.

@Chi-town girl 

Something happened - the laundry soap was listed in TS position but it isn’t now. And I got an email from Beekman that their odor eliminator is the TS. The laundry soap is on sale but not TS. And no free shipping. 

@willdob3  - I'm surprised bc it's been a year since the laundry soap was offered as a TS.

The TS price for the laundry soap last year was $29 which is the current product price. Last yr the shipping fee was $5. They never offer free ship for Beekman Happy Place products but they typically set shipping at $5 for all Hapoy Place orders on TS day. Once you pay the $5, all other HP orders ship free on the TS day. 

I lucked out this time getting the laundry soap with free ship bc of free ship day. There might be another laundry soap TS this yr if you want to wait. It is a good product

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! The more I listened to the videos and a bit of presentations, the better that $5 shipping sounded! I definitely drank the kool-aid...I mean goat milk! lol I got the TS & the pure 120 laundry soap and the pure booster for extra stinky laundry. I’m going to look to see if there is anything else I need but that is probably it. 

I did grt tbd 20% off coupon...soon after making my purchases! I will see if I can use it tomorrow.

I need one or two dusters for fall. I love the look! I probably need petites to keep them at a decent length. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There are some new Marla items. This topper is pricey $125, but it's made in USA. Only 2 colors

667-922

@Chi-town girl 

I love this in the darker color!