Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@willdob3  - you've done well! Truly Christmas in July for you!!! Nice to take advantage of free shipping especially with clearance items, no need to hit $75. Post reviews after you get a chance to tty them on.

I think the upcoming Beekman Happy Place TS is going to be the laundry soap, and we love it. I placed an order for the 120 load in both Pure and Sweet Grass on free ship day. Today the product price was reduced by $5+. Called & got the credit, with free ship, better than TS day Woman Wink  not as exciting as your haul but I do have an order shipping from Nordstrom with goodies just for me Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Hello, Ladies! Did you hear my OOOHs & AAAHs a little bit ago as I was opening my packages? lol I told myself I had to shop a few days ago when there was free shipping at HSN plus 7.5% cash back using ibotta! It all arrived today!

Everything I got was on clearance - I had ordered a Slinky Luxe Tank Top a while back and discovered that, while it is definitely not the original Slinky fabric, it may be pretty nice anyway. It is a bit heavier but just as resistant to wrinkling as Slinky. My tank always looks nice. Anyway, that is a long winded way of getting to my point... Smiley Wink

I decided to try a couple more pieces of Slinky Luxe Crepe; the Ruffle-Front Jacket (open front, white piping on ruffle) & pants in navy. I’m not a frills and ruffles kind of gal but the ruffle trim on this jacket (I call it a cardigan; jackets are for warmth) is barely ruffled at all, kind of like a balloon with the air let out. I am hoping the navy pant will be a close match to a dressy navy blouse I have, too. 

I also picked up a Soft & Cozy Tank in Cream. I tend to buy white tanks and what I really need is 3-4 almost but not quite white shades to go with my blouses and cardigans. 

This is is what I am excited about & it will either be very good or a complete flop. I picked up a pair of DG Jeans! I love embroidery but I tend to need it to be subtle. I fell in love with her Virtual Stretch Rose Embroidered Skinny Jean in Midtone. It is a medium wash blue jean with very dark navy embroidery on it. It is about as subtle as I’m going to get. 

Everything looks great BUT you know I picked up my packages and dumped them on the couch, then hurried to get out of my work clothes - without ever once thinking about trying things on! Well, I’ll find out tomorrow if everything fits! Or not!

I hope everything fits and you like it!!!! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - you've done well! Truly Christmas in July for you!!! Nice to take advantage of free shipping especially with clearance items, no need to hit $75. Post reviews after you get a chance to tty them on.

I think the upcoming Beekman Happy Place TS is going to be the laundry soap, and we love it. I placed an order for the 120 load in both Pure and Sweet Grass on free ship day. Today the product price was reduced by $5+. Called & got the credit, with free ship, better than TS day Woman Wink  not as exciting as your haul but I do have an order shipping from Nordstrom with goodies just for me Heart

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom 

Thanks! I tried everything on except the jacket and everything fits. The cream tank gaps a bit under the arm but it won’t make a difference worn under a cardigan. The DG jeans fit but I want to wash them to see how they look after that. I’m not used to fabric like that; it it very stretchy. Love the rose embroidery on the sides. Nicely done.

Good catch on the price difference! When is the Beekman TS? I hope it is the laundry soap! I have been wanting to try it. I’ve used Nellie’s for years but I’m always looking to try something new. And I like their other products.

Trusted Contributor

Waiting to receive this unstructured blazer. Can't wait. I don't want too oversize so I ordered a S, am an 8-10.

WynneLayers Oversized Chiffon Blazer

Respected Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

Waiting to receive this unstructured blazer. Can't wait. I don't want too oversize so I ordered a S, am an 8-10.

WynneLayers Oversized Chiffon Blazer

I ordered this in taupe.  Mine is coming tomorrow.

Today I received these.  I thought I'd give the olive a shot.  The jury is still out on the color on me.

WynneLayers Floral-Print Chiffon Poncho

WynneLayers Woven Poncho Shirt

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1 --

Great choices! I do have some issues with Marla's color palette. Her clothing is so superb in cut and design, dye saturation and construction, I have had to work around some colors I don't consider all that flattering on me. I love both silver and gold accessories and I have learned to love mixing gold and silver--it's trial and error--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I personally would need to bump up the olive color with big gold hoops to add some warmth.

BTW, I'm blonde, blue eyes and I'm a Florida gal, so I have a bit of tan--and I swear by the natural vitamin D provided by the sun. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

You were right about the Beekman Happy Place TS! I’m planning to get the pure.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

Something happened - the laundry soap was listed in TS position but it isn’t now. And I got an email from Beekman that their odor eliminator is the TS. The laundry soap is on sale but not TS. And no free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

Something happened - the laundry soap was listed in TS position but it isn’t now. And I got an email from Beekman that their odor eliminator is the TS. The laundry soap is on sale but not TS. And no free shipping. 

@willdob3  - I'm surprised bc it's been a year since the laundry soap was offered as a TS.

The TS price for the laundry soap last year was $29 which is the current product price. Last yr the shipping fee was $5. They never offer free ship for Beekman Happy Place products but they typically set shipping at $5 for all Hapoy Place orders on TS day. Once you pay the $5, all other HP orders ship free on the TS day. 

I lucked out this time getting the laundry soap with free ship bc of free ship day. There might be another laundry soap TS this yr if you want to wait. It is a good product

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Watched a video from one of the weekend Lessman shows with Colleen,  she was wearing a sharp lace jacket. Looks like a sneak of her Fall collection. Unfortunately she did not post photo of the lace jacket on her facebook page. She did post this photo today.

67210936_2752442881437339_5402857103595405312_n.jpg