Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,661
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

From Colleen's Facebook page, lunch date with Amy. She has an affection for Chanel. Amy often wears her Rolex and Hermes jewelry on air. They look good!

 

64558384_2675926942422267_7021381637506072576_n (1).jpg

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl 

 

Thank you so much for your review of the slouch pants. I trust your perspective on Marla 100%.  Thank you for keeping me from a return!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,473
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girlI like the PN newsprint but am not happy with her brand right now.  The dark blue tooled tote I got last summer from HSN has the blue peeling off on the bottom.  That should not be happening with as little as I have used the tote.  It may be because they rushed the job or used cheaper methods with the today's special totes but still very disappointing.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,473
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@lulu1 wrote:

Recently I received this

WynneLayers Floral Printed Poncho Top

 

and this

WynneLayers Malibu Chiffon Jacket

 

I love the first item.  The second one was nice but it had many threads hanging. (this is a pet peeve of mine) Also, the hem wasn't caught properly on the bottom edge and was already fraying.


@lulu1I really love that first top.  Very elegant looking.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,661
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI like the PN newsprint but am not happy with her brand right now.  The dark blue tooled tote I got last summer from HSN has the blue peeling off on the bottom.  That should not be happening with as little as I have used the tote.  It may be because they rushed the job or used cheaper methods with the today's special totes but still very disappointing.  


@Roni18  - I'm very disappointed and concerned about your tote. Was that the TS? I bought the turquoise tooled tote and guitar strap. Have not noticed any quality issues with mine but I'm going to take a closer look.

 

So....a major perk offered with Nash bags is LIFETIME QUALITY WARRANTY for normal usage. They will repair and cover shipping costs both ways. Please please pursue this for your tote.

 

We should be registering each purchase via their website. Of course, I have not submitted registrations for my purchases but I have it as an open task.

 

My suggestion is that you register your Nash bags.

 

Then call Nash CS regarding your tote and tell them you want it repaired. If they can't repair it, there sb some secondary resolution like a replacement or store credit.

 

Please let us know - I am very interested to see how this is handled

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,661
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Balii jewelry fans - Colleen is on later tonight with some jewelry shows featuring some new Bali items!

 

Her jewelry boxes are awesome! Decent price points too if you want to gift them. This one is $45. Item 603-512

 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,661
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Enjoyed watching Colleen and the new Bali jewelry Heart

 

Looking at the program guide, and Emma Skye jewelry is back!!! @emmysmom - I remember that you also like this line. I still wear the popcorn necklace/bracelet.

 

2 shows tmrw with new items! I like the coil bracelets

 

WED JUN 26 1-2p + 2-3pET
Emma Skye Jewelry Designs
Designer stainless steel styles that will become classic go to pieces in your accessory wardrobe. Steel is one of the hardest metals that won't tarnish, dull. rust or stain over the years. These pieces truly are timeless investment.
 
HOST(S)

Lesley Machado

 

GUEST(S)

Howard Freund

Emma Skye Crystal-Accented Popcorn Chain Coil Wrap Bracelet
669-345
Emma Skye Crystal-Accented Popcorn Chain Coil Wrap Bracelet

 

Emma Skye Crystal-Accented Coil Wrap Bangle Bracelet
669-371
Emma Skye Crystal-Accented Coil Wrap Bangle Bracelet
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,661
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

*COUPON ALERT* 

 

@Roni18  @islandgrrl  @Dawniee  @lulu1  @PinkMochi  @emmysmom @Pecky @momoftwo2007  @illinois8  @willdob3  @luvitorleaveit  @queendiva  @1Professor  & allHeart sorry if I missed anyone on this thread,  unfortunately the drop down only shows a partial list of posters. 

 

Check your HSN account & email to see if you have a 20% coupon. It's effective thru Sun night 6/30. Lately,  I've used the coupons for some essentials - Marla tanks & pants or beauty. I'm going to review my wishlist items tmrw before I decide what to buy.  

 

Coupon 189659 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed

 

Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/29/2019 - 6/30/2019. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

 

Enjoy the weekend and upcoming July 4th Holiday Heart 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,313
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

*COUPON ALERT* 

 

@Roni18  @islandgrrl  @Dawniee  @lulu1  @PinkMochi  @emmysmom @Pecky @momoftwo2007  @illinois8  @willdob3  @luvitorleaveit  @queendiva  @1Professor  & allHeart sorry if I missed anyone on this thread,  unfortunately the drop down only shows a partial list of posters. 

 

Check your HSN account & email to see if you have a 20% coupon. It's effective thru Sun night 6/30. Lately,  I've used the coupons for some essentials - Marla tanks & pants or beauty. I'm going to review my wishlist items tmrw before I decide what to buy.  

 

Coupon 189659 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed

 

Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/29/2019 - 6/30/2019. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

 

Enjoy the weekend and upcoming July 4th Holiday Heart 


Thanks Chi!!!! Got my coupon and used it on Guiliana's tank that matches her sheer tunic! Woman HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,347
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

*COUPON ALERT* 

 

@Roni18  @islandgrrl  @Dawniee  @lulu1  @PinkMochi  @emmysmom @Pecky @momoftwo2007  @illinois8  @willdob3  @luvitorleaveit  @queendiva  @1Professor  & allHeart sorry if I missed anyone on this thread,  unfortunately the drop down only shows a partial list of posters. 

 

Check your HSN account & email to see if you have a 20% coupon. It's effective thru Sun night 6/30. Lately,  I've used the coupons for some essentials - Marla tanks & pants or beauty. I'm going to review my wishlist items tmrw before I decide what to buy.  

 

Coupon 189659 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed

 

Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/29/2019 - 6/30/2019. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

 

Enjoy the weekend and upcoming July 4th Holiday Heart 


Thanks Chi!!!! Got my coupon and used it on Guiliana's tank that matches her sheer tunic! Woman HappyHeart


I got mine too.  I'm thinking of getting another pair of Guiliana's TS pants.  I order the navy & olive and absolutely love them.  I have already worn them a few times.  I also love her sheer dusters too.  I purchased three of them.